Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Vegeta: Make Fluke laugh huh.

I wake with a splitting head ache. Just yesterday Brolly attacked and I'm pretty sore. I hear Hudson knocking on the door. "Hey Vegeta! It's time for your next challenge! " I give him a ki wedgie.

He yells " I'll get you one day invisible wedgie ghost!"

Bulma has been visiting for the last couple of days and this morning she was in a what she calls a " clingy" mood. Once I got her arm of me I'd have to free myself from her leg. Finally I left her in a pile of covers and without looking grabbed what clothes I could find.

As I walk to the challenge area. Other contestants are snickering at me. I can't figure out what they're laughing at bah! I hear Fluke from inside saying " I don't know if he can get much funnier that TV guide cover he posed for."



I walk in dreading this challenge Because usually you want amusing you want Kakarot. Fluke just bust out laughing the moment I walk in. " That's great that's great! Hahahahahahahahah!" I look at myself in a mirror and see this.
I just grabbed clothes, I didn't see whose they were Arrrgh! How embarrassing! I run from the room with Fluke laughing like the Joker. Oh well I imagine it could have been worse. Much worse.

Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com

5 Comments:

Blogger Private Hudson said...

Oh invisible wedgie ghost, how could I ever stay mad at you?

Tuesday, June 20, 2006 6:10:00 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

The old cross-dressing routine, eh? Very nicely played. Frat boy humor gets them everytime.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006 6:19:00 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

I like the "opps I put on the wrong clothes" gag, but I have seen you wearing that outfit a lot around teh LGS set.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006 6:21:00 PM  
Blogger Magdalena said...

LMBO

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 1:03:00 AM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

A great gag, to be sure.

Now to think up something to top this...

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 8:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home