Monday, June 12, 2006

Who has been working for the tabloids?

[ edit: Camermen and women gather around.... "First the Superbowl ... I told you we should have a 3 sec delay.... Come on people do you want us to loose our brocasting licenses? I don't care if our rating went through the roof.... Leave it for the internet..." Jon walks up, "what's wrong?" the head camera man looks, "Someone posted the cover of a Hacknor Inquirer, you know how bad those tabloids can get. Remember in the Sun- fire one about monkey boys" Jon scratches his head, "oh yeah... but come on who believes those stories anyway?" Hudson walks by carrying a . tabloid "Hey jon did you know that henchmen... oh and deadpool... and woahhhh Maggie... Man I never knew this stuff about them."











:P ;) :)

8 Comments:

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

I smell Hudson, too. PU.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006 5:06:00 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

This must be his revenge for my making him think he was a slug. Fine, now I'll make him a rat. No, I'll make him a flea on a rat. No, no . . I'll make him an ameoba on a flea on a rat.

Ha! that will show him!

And they say revenge is petty.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006 5:12:00 AM  
Blogger Magdalena said...

Hmmmmm

Tuesday, June 13, 2006 8:25:00 AM  
Blogger Private Hudson said...

This is so weird. Yesterday I had a real hankering for some cheese, today I just want o bite a rat on the a$$. What's up with that?

Tuesday, June 13, 2006 8:53:00 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Dang the censors! What is Hacknor coming to if a free press can't post 90% naked pictures of people/beings/what ever most of you are, on the front page without some kind of thought police coming along and ...*gets a message from the GAR command regarding pictures of a half naked clone*

As I was saying the powers that be are wise and thoughtful when they remove smut and filth to protect us from ourselves.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006 12:18:00 PM  
Blogger Magdalena said...

I loved the photos in playgirl AOC


so when you coming out with more?

Tuesday, June 13, 2006 3:04:00 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

I was once president of the censor board. I can't tell you which country, though. Classified.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006 8:07:00 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Censorship? On the Internet? It's about time.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006 8:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home