Thursday, July 27, 2006

AOC: Cleaning Up The IGE House

I survey the mess in the stands. There is trash ever where. It looks like a Wookie drinking and puking fest went on the in the upper levels. Thank the Force that my armor also doubles as a Haz-Mat suit.

In short order, I have grabbed my clean up equipment and started working. As I am picking up the trash in the section reserved for Radar Operators of Hacknor, who call themselves Radar Nation. I think I hear something moving in the trash.

I grab my blaster and try to flick the pile of trash where the noise emanated. Something small and white leaped out of the trash pile with a battle yell “Yehaaaahahaaaaa!”

“Augghhhhhhhhh!!” I scream, (in a battle sense, not a frightened little child scared of spider … Honest), as it jumps on me and begins trying to attack me.

mini tak fight

“Slap em with the Jello boss man”

“M.I.N.I.T.A.K. !!! What are you doing? You scared the Cr…, I mean you worried me that I might have stepped on you.” I yell

“Just helping keep you skills sharp, bossman. Because the chick dig guys with skills.” He replies

“First, you don’t need to help keep my skills up. I am doing just fine with that. And what have I told you about using the word Chicks?”

“Sorry bossman, I keep forgetting that you’re a sensitive guy like that. *CoughhowsthedategoingCough*”

“What was that ….”

“So any way bossman, I came to help you out on this clean up. I was watching the matches with these Radar Nation folks. Man, are they uncouth and rude. I had a great time with them … look I can now play the Hacknor National anthem with my armpit.”

“That is great, but what about the help with the clean up, MiniTak.” I bring him back to the task at hand.

‘Oh yeah. I brought some Hoover Bikes for us.” MiniTak beams

“You mean Hover bikes?” I ask

“Nope, they are hover bikes with vacuums made for cleanup. I’ll go get mine.”

He runs off and comes back with a little 20 inch Hoover bike. As he rides to me I see the trash being sucked into a vent and vaporized.

clone trooper rider vacum

“That is very cool, MiniTak. So where is mine.”

He point behind me “Right there bossman, but I had to get you a different model. Hop on and we will be done working in an hour. Then it off to the LGS bar and the hot chi…. Nice young ladies.”

moto-hoover

MiniTak rides off whistling “A spoonful of sugar”.

I think I hear The Henchman and Erifa laughing.

9 Comments:

Blogger captain koma said...

In Australia playing the national anthem with our armpits is taught to us in third grade.

We consider such an art form sacred and patriotic.

That and pole dancing.

No joke

Koma

I paid for Henchmans dental

Thursday, July 27, 2006 9:45:00 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Captian Koma: Please don't show me any sacred and patrotic pole dancing. Lyn-bot can, but no and double no to you dancing

Thursday, July 27, 2006 11:54:00 PM  
Blogger Florence Forrest said...

I'm laughing too. I love your Hoover bike!

And Koma, you must come from a different Australia from mine, or do you live "inland"?

Friday, July 28, 2006 9:12:00 AM  
Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

It wasn't laughing, Tak. It was a loud Guffaw.

Friday, July 28, 2006 9:30:00 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

I don't think they were laughing at you, Tak. They were laughing with you. Right guys?

Friday, July 28, 2006 10:31:00 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Sure we were laughing with you!

Friday, July 28, 2006 12:25:00 PM  
Blogger Skywalker said...

Jello?

Friday, July 28, 2006 2:34:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Laughing next to you not at you.

Friday, July 28, 2006 2:35:00 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

I have the sudden urge to vacuum...

Monday, July 31, 2006 9:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home