Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Challenge #9: Jingo Jango Judge

Warning... This post contains certain amount of misbehavior... You've been warned.
The Jangoinator has made his way to the Last Gladiator - Juding Day



Wait! Thats not me... Someone pulled a prank on me
I mean, this is how it all began...

So I was walking down the street on some planet and Jon stopped me. My usually counter attack to stalkers behind me seemed that it cannot work on him. Blasted.
Anyway, so I was like "Whats up J, hows Last Gladiator?". He looked at me with a huge smile and he said "Baby, how would you like to guest judge Challenge 9 of Last Gladiator?"

.....

....................



Ha! cought your attention... worthess reader .... you have no idea.
Ok here is what he said



The Truth



Jon: Jango, come on and become a Guest Judge!
Jango: What?
Jon: Come with me, and together we can destory them!
Jango: Who?
Jon: Ah, nevermind..
Jango: Eh
Jon: Be a pal, become a Guest Judge of Last Gladiator.
Jango: If you say so. But I want Jango ADE in my trailer.
Jon: Jango ADE .... Oh yes, What flavor?


Jango: Hoth Ice. The pinneaple/coconut goodness, from some galaxy..
Jon: I see.
Jango: Yes.

As the conversation quitely settled down, I rushed back to my apartment. Ok, the planet is Coruscant. Its where I work at. So, I went in my apartment 28-B, and grabbed Boba and rushed off to where ever Jon was heading. To say the least, I wasnt happy with the trip.

No Boba ... No Ice Cream for a month!

Boba: No!
Jango: How about a year?
Boba: No!!
Jango: Ok- if you be quite, Ill give you ice cream when I am done judging.
Boba: Sure!

So all is good. Now that I am here, and drinking my pinneaplle Jango ADE. I would like to greet all of my contestants that I am judging for Challenge #9.

May the force be in your pants.

This is Jango, signing off.

10 Comments:

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Can I just say that I love Jango Ade? Yummy!


(That's what I call shameless sucking up.)

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 5:17:00 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

And Hoth Ice is simply my favorite!

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 8:32:00 AM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

I thought the Hoth Ice line was recalled after a shark was found in one of the bottles?

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 10:20:00 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

But that just added "sharky" goodness to it.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 11:56:00 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

What is going on?

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 12:15:00 PM  
Blogger Jango Fett said...

Yes, I myself is a fan of Hoth Ice :)

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 12:39:00 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

So, we have a confession!

Bring me my gavel and party manifest!

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 1:46:00 PM  
Blogger Jango Fett said...

Yes, uh, Its *cough* on recall for uh *cough*.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 4:03:00 PM  
Blogger J'onn J'onzz, Martian Manhunter said...

ONE PIECE!

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 9:04:00 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Jango Ade is made out of people!

Thursday, July 27, 2006 1:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home