Friday, August 25, 2006

Final Challenge! (Part two)

Part 2 of 3

Read here to find out what lead to this.

I woke bright and early. Time to become a Sith. When Becca the Magnificant walked into the room, I had to do double take. She looked weird.



“Becca, what have you done?”

“I don’t know… I guess since you became Sith, I had to become a minion, right?”

“Okay… So what is the first and most important part about being a Sith?”

“I don’t know…Your Midi-Chlorians all being in line with the dark side… Having the negative emotions to fuel them?” She asked.

“WRONG! Your name. That’s what really make a Sith, is the name. It has nothing to do with Midi-Chlorians…”

“I don’t know… It would make more sense…”

“No, No, No. I mean if someone has the name Darth Maul. Than you know they are tough, right? Or… At least somewhat tough.”

“You mean Herbert?”

“What?”

“That’s his first name, Herbert Maul… I don’t know…”

“No wonder the dude is twisted, okay, how’d you know that?”

“I don’t know… Internet.” She responded.

“What about Darth Apoc?”

“I don’t know… Not every threatening. What about Darth Erifia?”

“Yuck. I wouldn’t soil my good name with that…”

“But Apoc is your name…”

“That’s my dad’s name.”

“Okay… So a name. Uhm… I don’t know…”

“Darth Firerage.”

“Why don’t you just name yourself Dark Lady Firerage and go to Middle Earth?”

“What?”

“I don’t know…” She looked really innocent.

“What do you think? No. Don’t answer that. I will come up with a name. Darth Inferna.”

“Wow… I like it…”

“So do I, That is wicked Badness.”

“I don’t know… You don’t look like a Sith Lady. You look more like a Jedi. You need to change your look, lose the third lekku…”

“How about I decide… Let’s start with a picture of myself at nighttime…”



“Now I need my Third Lekku, but lets make it a snaky looking thing.”



“Now, we need a change of outfit…”



“Now, I need some wicked bad red lightsabers.”



Amazing. I look pretty wicked evil… I like it. It’s a new look for me. Now…

If you’ll excuse me, I need to find these clothes and do makeup and find another red lightsaber, and a whole host of other things…

Sexy Hugs and Tight kisses… Scratch that, reverse it,
Darth Inferna

Ps. 9

10 Comments:

Blogger Skywalker said...

Herbert Maul? That explains alot, doesn't it?

Friday, August 25, 2006 1:18:00 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Herbert Maul CPA or Hebert Maul evil Sith Lord. Either or.

Friday, August 25, 2006 3:26:00 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

You've got this in the bag.

Friday, August 25, 2006 3:30:00 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

My dentist is named Herbert Maul.

He cleans your teeth with a double-edged lightsaber.

Friday, August 25, 2006 5:11:00 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

Hmph she looks like an evil stripper.

Saturday, August 26, 2006 1:47:00 AM  
Blogger Florence Forrest said...

Yes, there definitely had to be red in the outfit;)

Saturday, August 26, 2006 5:49:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

By Vote Henchy, he means, vote Darth Inferna. I mean... Uhm... What was my name... Erifia.

Saturday, August 26, 2006 9:05:00 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

It's funny but I thought that was what he meant.

Saturday, August 26, 2006 10:36:00 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

eivl stripper could be good. I got a bunch of 1 credits bills.

Saturday, August 26, 2006 9:31:00 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

I like that outfit!

Wednesday, August 30, 2006 11:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home