Thursday, August 24, 2006

Final Challenge! (Part one)

A challenge in three parts.

I stood, a length of floor between me and my challenge. Well… Really between me and choosing my next challenge. I walked up to it.



“Don’t I know you from somewhere?” I asked it.

“Know me you do not,
Now reach in, give it a shot.” It spoke.

“Are you sure? You’re the Harr-“

“Do not speak of that,
Reach your hand into this hat.”

“You’re double dipping… Aren’t you? Okay. I’ll reach in and pick a challenge.”

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

“What is this?” I asked.

“Put it in instead of his task,
Now pick again, I won’t ask.”

“That’s annoying, okay…” So I reached in and grabbed another sheet of paper. I read it aloud, “Ask your sidekick to tell their life story. No.” I shoved it back in.

“Do that you can not,
Haven’t you been taught?”

“I have but I don’t want to listen to fifteen hours of ‘I don't know.’” I reached in again, and I read it again, “Make the players Race through Hacknor. Did Jon use this to pick our challenges?”

“Jon this hat did use,
And my power you abuse.”

“Shut up you stupid hat,” I reached in and grabbed another, “Become the opposite sex. No, I am picking another.”

“If you get caught,
We will both be shot.
Whatever this time you pick,
Is with what you will stick.”

I grabbed it out and I read it, and I went to a paler shade of sky blue.

“What did you get?
Don’t keep us in suspense.”

“I’ve got bad news, and I’ve got worse news. The Bad news is, your rhyming meter is off, The worse news is my challenge, ‘If you are a Jedi, you must Become a Sith. You have one day to prepare, and the next day to be.’”

If you’ll excuse me, I have to go get a good night’s sleep as a Jedi…

Jedi Hugs and Force Kisses,
Erifia Apoc

18 Comments:

Blogger Skywalker said...

You a Sith? There goes the planet!

Thursday, August 24, 2006 11:21:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Never does anything good come out of that hat. Good luck with the Sith thing.

Thursday, August 24, 2006 11:23:00 PM  
Blogger Master Obi-Wan said...

Oh, this can't be good.

Thursday, August 24, 2006 11:25:00 PM  
Blogger Aayla Secura said...

‘If you are a Jedi, you must Become a Sith. You have one day to prepare, and the next day to be.'

Oh , I can not think of a nicer thing then this happen to someone I know and hate.

Thursday, August 24, 2006 11:28:00 PM  
Blogger Simon said...

Do you all take a piss a the same time too? It never fails to amaze me that you all (the above 4) as a group always post within a few minutes of each other, particularly kriss and skywalker.

And Erifia, I thought you already were a Sith. You are terribly moody, self indulgent and money/power oriented, how will you being a Sith be any different?

Friday, August 25, 2006 12:20:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hum, Simon, dear, Skywalker uses my computer, thank you VERY much! *snorts*

Friday, August 25, 2006 3:22:00 AM  
Blogger Darth Vader said...

Once you become a Sith, Jedi Apoc. You and I could rule the galaxy.

Friday, August 25, 2006 3:24:00 AM  
Blogger Skywalker said...

If I wanted to take piss with both them at the same time anit your bidness, bro.
Sorry to use bad words, it anit my style but that was rude.

Friday, August 25, 2006 3:26:00 AM  
Blogger Master Obi-Wan said...

By the Force! What is maddness? We happen to be on at the same time, is that problem for you, young man?

Friday, August 25, 2006 3:32:00 AM  
Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

*Bites Tongue.*

Yes Simon. Good observation about me. You're Brillant.

*Forced Smile.*

Friday, August 25, 2006 8:10:00 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Ok, I'm back; things seem to have gone a little crazy in my absence.

Friday, August 25, 2006 10:35:00 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

I have forgotten, am I supposed to be helping the Jedi kill the Sith or the Sith kill the Jedi?

What with the flippy floppy light vs. dark thing I gotten confused again.

And If anyone need to go pee, I'll take the whole group to the restroom together, so you don't get lost.

Friday, August 25, 2006 11:17:00 AM  
Blogger Simon said...

Apparently proper spelling, grammar and punctuation are also not your things, young Skywalker. And yes, I suspected that you and Kriss do share a computer, you probably share many many things, such as the same toothbrush. That was the point of my comment.

Erifia, dear, don’t get so pouty, it makes you look like Aayla, not flattering.

Friday, August 25, 2006 11:54:00 AM  
Blogger Skywalker said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Friday, August 25, 2006 12:21:00 PM  
Blogger Skywalker said...

Insult me all you want, Simon. But I'm not the one being rude. The same toothbrush? If you got a REAL point to make, make it.

Friday, August 25, 2006 12:24:00 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Somehow I'm not really all that surprised. You have a lot of anger in your heart and from what I've heard, that's the path to the Dark Side.

Friday, August 25, 2006 3:30:00 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

How very dapper.

Friday, August 25, 2006 5:08:00 PM  
Blogger Florence Forrest said...

there sure is a lot of toilet humour going on....

simple simon's always taking the piss (oz slang)

Saturday, August 26, 2006 5:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home