Monday, August 21, 2006

AOC: Heading Home

I am in my LGS room packing up the few belongings. MiniTak is helping me pack stuff up.

So boss man, What you going to do now?” He asks

The usual. Go back to Coruscant and await my next assignment. Other then that just lick my wounds and move on.” I reply unhappily

Well, at least you have the credits that the Henchman won for you. So it not a total loss.”

Yeah, about that money …” I start

"I am just getting excited about how much fun we are going got have when we get back to your home!” MiniTak is almost jumping up and down.

Oh Man this is going to be hard. “Mini, you know I can’t take you back. We are not allowed to have sidekick in the Grand Army of the Republic. In a way we are the sidekick or more likely theredshirts

So what that mean boss man, you going to put me up in a apartment? That would be great. My own place. Could I get minibar. Ha Ha I made a joke, boss man.” MiniTak responded happily

No. You have to stay here on Hacknor. I can’t take you back. It would take years for you just too clear customs. You will need to start a new life here.” I explained

MiniTak start to get agitated, “But boss man, what will I do? I am not going back to that Freaking Sidekick tent, No way no how. And I don’t want to end up with those stupid monkey boys. What will I do? ”

I have already talked to Jon. He said there are jobs around here for you that are non-side kick related. They need mini-bus driver, mini skirt models, mini-bike mechanics, mini-cam operators, Mini Coopers salesman and of course Minibar tenders.” I tell him

But boss man …” He starts with a twinge in his voice

No buts, my little friend. Coruscant and the life of a trooper is no way for you to live. I am also giving you all the money I made, so you can get started. I am positive you will do great.”

MiniTak sniffs a little, “I guess you are right! It will be neat to be my one guy for the first time. Maybe I’ll take that Minibar tender job, then I might get a little on the side.”

I just smile at him as I shoulder my kit, “That'll do, MiniTak. That'll do.”

7 Comments:

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

You're better of without him, Tak. That guy had welfare dependent written all over him.

Monday, August 21, 2006 3:12:00 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

That was so touching, you do have a little good in you, Tak, and it was really big of you to do that for Minitak.

Maybe he can become a short-order cook.

Monday, August 21, 2006 3:25:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, this is just like Coruscant Idol! I'm going to cry!

Monday, August 21, 2006 3:46:00 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

Two contestants left... that means... the summer is almost over!

Time to do a little "fishin'."

Monday, August 21, 2006 6:45:00 PM  
Blogger Jardena said...

Well, we've missed you here in a galaxy far far away. And maybe he could come visit if the rules change.

Monday, August 21, 2006 8:19:00 PM  
Blogger Florence Forrest said...

Just too sad to write anything witty.

*quietly dabs eyes with embroidered hankerchief*

Tuesday, August 22, 2006 12:07:00 AM  
Blogger Nepharia said...

I agree with Xavier -- and then try explaining him the other clones.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006 6:27:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home