Monday, August 21, 2006

My choice...

"Becca, help me..." I pleaded.

"With what boss?"

"Look, I've got to pick who I go to the final round with, and I've been thinking about it since last night when Jon announced me as the winner..."

"So... What have you been thinking?"

"Who should I take to the final round with me? There is Henchman and Tak."

"Isn't Tak that one clone trooper who works for... Uhm... I don't know..."

"Lt. Cmdr. Oneida?"

"Yeah!"

"Okay. So it is, I don't understand where you are going with this Becca."

"I don't know."

Somehow, I knew that was going to be her answer.

She spoke again, "Look Boss, its like this... Uhm... I don't know."

"Oh just shoot me in the head Becca..."

So Becca withdrew a blaster and pointed it at my head.

"BECCA!" I screamed, "ITS AN EXPRESSION!"

"Oh... As I was like, saying... Its like this... You and Tak are friends, right?"

"Yes, I consider him the only clone who is my freind, why?"

"What if the last competition is to fight with each other to the death?"

"Jon would do something like that..."

"I don't know..."

"So you're saying, rather than either being killed by Tak or killing Tak and never being able to live with myself, I should take someone who I only know from this show..."

"I don't know..."

I wanted to hit her, "Becca, so I should take Henchman?"

"I don't know..."

"So I should take Tak?"

"I don't know..."

"I'm going to go talk to the Tauntaun."

I walked over to his room but he was asleep. I left my ship, and went into the barracks.

"Erifia Apoc, report to Jon's office..." I heard over the intercom.

I walked slowly, very slowly, up to Jon's office...

Whoever said this was easy, was lying. I walked up to Jon's office...

"Hello Erifia, please sit down."

I sat down, and I looked at him.

"Who is it? Who are you taking to the final round?"

"Jon stop! Give me time..."

"You've had time, I know its a rough decision, but choose..."

"I can't believe I am going to listen to Becca but-"

"So you're going with 'I don't know'?"

"Funny Jon... No... I am..."

"Are you crying?!"

"I never cry. I'm Erifia Apoc. And I am asking for T...T..." I sighed, "I am voting for Tak to leave this week..."

"Are you sure?"

"No of course I'm not freakin sure, you give me two seconds to think..."

"Is Tak your final vote?"

"Yes, I'm sorry Tak... Becca's logic made sense..."

If you'll excuse me, I'm going to go get totally smashed,

Give me a hug, and I'll give you a kiss,
Erifia Apoc

Ps. 7

7 Comments:

Blogger Florence Forrest said...

Oh my God! That must have been sooo painful. They are both excellent apponents - each worthy.

just speechless for AOC.

Monday, August 21, 2006 10:22:00 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Whew! Talk about Sophie's choice.

Not that Tak and Henchman are your children.

And I'm also not implying that Jon is a Nazi. You can draw your own conclusions about that.

That was a tough call, Eifia but decision done well is a decision well done.

Monday, August 21, 2006 10:47:00 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Geez, everyone just can't wait to make me out to be a cruel, heartless bastard. That would really hurt my feelings were I not a cruel, heartless bastard.

Monday, August 21, 2006 11:19:00 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Monday, August 21, 2006 12:30:00 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! Ah Dang it. I was so close. This is why you can never trust a Jedi. What order are we up to? only 57. 9 more orders to go. Grrrrrrr!

Monday, August 21, 2006 12:33:00 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

*waves goodbye to everyone* Have a good rest of the competitions you two, may the best person win (crush the Jedi), play fair (kidnap her Tauntaun), be nice (send 20 dozen anchovies and spam pizzas to her room), I hope all turns out well (man, am I a poor loser or what - re-wire here ship with the personality of Don Knotts or Ron Jermey)

Good Luck!!

Monday, August 21, 2006 2:52:00 PM  
Blogger J'onn J'onzz, Martian Manhunter said...

Yes! Maybe I should post more on the forum so that I can bet more on Henchman...

Monday, August 21, 2006 8:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home