Wednesday, August 30, 2006

A Subtle Rebuttal

In response to Henchy's character assassination...

Henchman stated, "Erifia hates you. She leads children into her Ginger bread house. "

I say, I don't hate you. At all.

And those children had it coming, they kept pulling on my Lekkus, so I had to take them and let them eat something to leave me alone.

Henchman claimed, "Erifia pimps Stewie."

Yeah... Okay? So. He asked me to. He wanted an adult to sell him out.

Henchman said, "Erifia kicks puppies."

I love to! More than most things. Especially those poodles, and the little yippy dogs that go, "Yap Yap Yap!"

I have punting competitions with people like Vegeta.

Henchman said, "Erifia hates your teeth. She feeds hard candy to the homeless and makes them fight for canned yams."

I don't hate your teeth, honestly. But I do feed hard candy to the homeless, its usually all I have on my person that's food.

And when I make them fight for canned yams, I charge admission, and then I give the credits I make to the nearby homeless shelter.

He also yelled, "Vote Henchy!"

When he said this, he was very drunk, see what he actually meant to say, (Had he not hit the liquors so hard) was...

VOTE ERIFIA!

If you'll excuse me, I've got to go kiss hands and shake babies... Scratch that... Reverse it,

Hugs (For the Girls) and Kisses (For the Boys),
Erifia Apoc

12 Comments:

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

"Subtle rebuttal?"

I like that, it was rhymey
And not at all slimy

Wednesday, August 30, 2006 2:47:00 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

And let the mud-slinging continue.

My favorite kind of politics - dirty.

Dirty, dirty and nasty.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006 4:00:00 PM  
Blogger Nepharia said...

Are they going to be selling alcohol at this political fight? I'd like my seats ring-side, please.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006 5:26:00 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

If only I hadn't cast my vote for Nader...

Wednesday, August 30, 2006 8:17:00 PM  
Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

: )

Wednesday, August 30, 2006 9:47:00 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

I guess Nader was your nadir, huh Gyrobo?

Thursday, August 31, 2006 10:26:00 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

This is great, the candidats slugging it out.

Will there be a tv debate?

Thursday, August 31, 2006 12:52:00 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

A debate. Now that's a great idea. Deadpool has a chat thing on his site and Jon could host.

Of course the voting has already started so it might be too late.

Thursday, August 31, 2006 3:55:00 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

I knew if I tried hard enough I could get someone to use the word "Nader" and "nadir" in the same sentence.

I knew I could.

Thursday, August 31, 2006 9:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What? No Puppies?

Vote for the yellow dude

Thursday, August 31, 2006 10:41:00 PM  
Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

That's right. I kick puppies puppy lover. I kick them.

Vote Erifia, She's not afraid to tell the truth, even if it hurts her.

Friday, September 01, 2006 7:56:00 AM  
Blogger Gaia said...

Girl Power!

Friday, September 01, 2006 3:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home