Saturday, August 26, 2006

Final Challenge! (Part Three)

Part 3 of 3

Read here to find out what lead to this.


I woke, I dawned all of my new clothes, and my new sabers. I received a message.

“Darth Inferna. You are to report on Genosis. Count Dooku needs your assistance in battling against the clones and Mace Windu.” Said a heavily cloaked figure.

“Do I have to call you master? Its very sexual sounding coming from me a woman, and at the same time demeaning putting a man above me…”

“Uh… Uhm… You may call me Sir… But don’t let it get out.”

“Yessir. I will assist Dorko immeadiatly…”

“Dorko…” he laughed, “I love it.”

“Uhm… Sir. One quick question. Who are you and Where may I find you?”

“Clever Darth Inferna. But I know you will go back to being a Jedi tomorrow. I can’t tell you that.”

“Okay…” I sighed.

I kicked my Langorian Ship into its special Hyper Thrusters. I arrived at Genosis from Hacknor in a moment’s time.

Then I paused. I had seen something. I put the ship in reverse. On a nearby meteor a kid was sucking on a lollypop and waiting for the space-bus.

I got out, and he looked at me wide eyed. I grabbed his lolly-pop and threw it out of the protective air barrier. He began to cry.

“Heeheheheheheeee.” I laughed gleefully… Really need to work on my Sith Laugh.

I got back on my ship, and went back to Genosis. I landed. It was odd, walking into a droid controlled compound.

Droids. Who can’t feel fear, were afraid of me. Well. The Jedi Me. I had killed so many of them, it was like a virus programmed into their computers.

Dorko arrived to great me.

“It’s a pleasure to have you with us Darth Inferna.”

“Where are they and who do I have to kill?”

“They are beyond the compound walls, and there are quite a few of them.”

I walked past him, and extended my two red lightsabers and I rushed forward.

The first clone near me said, “Its Darth Inferna. All on her.”

My how word travels. I threw both sabers, and began to spin them around me in a hurricane of red light. Clone after clone fell. Right and left.

Several of them began to fire, quite a few snipers. With my hurricane of red sabers, I had a protective barrier. I grabbed a pistol from a fallen clone, and I held it steady, and released five well placed shot as the five clones all fell landing with a thud at the bottom of the cliffs.

“Whew… I’m done for the day. If I had any hatred for the Republic it was all gone after that mess,” I said aloud to a droid who kind of looked at me funny.

I threw one of my sabers and embedded it in his chrome CNS. I called it back.

“Darth Inferna, hold your fire,” another computer voice spoke.

“I’m a sith, I’ll kill you droids if I want to,” They all took a reflexive step back.

I began to walk backwards, then I felt a familiar presence and saw a purple saber from the corner of my eye.

Windu…” I saw him. He saw me. We met eyes.

I reached out with force choke, and he avoided it. He rushed forward, and I blocked his blade with mine, and I made a thrust for his stomach. He jumped back.

“You’re much better than any sith I’ve ever met…”

“That’s because, I am better.” I guess I need to work on my sith witty banter.

He leapt into the air and came screaming down. I took a step to the side and he fell face first into the dirt.

“Now to put you six feet under it Jedi!” That was better. Then I released my villainous laugh, “Muhahahahahaha!” Much better.

I released a couple fist fulls of Force Lightning. It struck him, and he coughed, and rolled over. I didn’t stay to see if he would make it out alive. I thought it was like a tradition.

I walked back to Dorko.

“You’re amazing.”

“No. You suck. That bad. Now. I’ve got to go. Goodbye.”

“But Inferna… I love you.”

I pretended I didn’t hear him, I didn’t want to hear him and I went to my ship.

If you’ll excuse me, I have to get back to LGS, and attone for my sins,

Sith Hugs and Sith Kisses,
Darth Inferna

Note to self - When I’m a jedi again, I’m going to make sure I get those poor clone’s memories imprinted on a tabula rosa set of clones.

10 Comments:

Blogger Vegeta said...

Wait? Dooku said he loved you? Well there goes my Breakfast.

Saturday, August 26, 2006 9:36:00 AM  
Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

By Vote Henchy, he of course means Vote Erifia. He's a bit drunk right now.

Saturday, August 26, 2006 1:01:00 PM  
Blogger Skywalker said...

He said WHAT? I agree with Vegeta. I think I'm going to lose my lunch now.

Saturday, August 26, 2006 2:44:00 PM  
Blogger Jardena said...

Wait... You killed clone troopers? More than one? More than many? *sniffsniff* But how could you kill clones? They're such nice guys *sniff* It's not like they'd ever turn on you, well, the probably wouldn't have before this.

I'm not sure if I my squad will be able to come out and play next time you come over

Saturday, August 26, 2006 4:34:00 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

TD 187, BF 354, FO 420. gone, all gone for the sake of a game show. Man being a clone is getting worse by the day.

I think the problem was your misunderstanding of th ewords "all on her" it had more to do with the slutty outfit then being a Sith

Saturday, August 26, 2006 9:38:00 PM  
Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

I'm sorry Tak, I know they were your brothers... And I guess I did misunderstand. Maybe they should be clearer, "Let's all Jump her." Would have signaled that, and I *blush* as a sith, might have allowed that.

Saturday, August 26, 2006 10:44:00 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Great post, Erifia. I think Henchy is a little biased.

Sunday, August 27, 2006 10:28:00 AM  
Blogger Florence Forrest said...

Great work, Erifia. You can now smack that hat for making you be Sith and hurting those poor clones.

xx

Monday, August 28, 2006 1:29:00 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Henchman is like one of those GI Joe's fro the 70s. You pull his string and he says the same 3 or 4 things over and over.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006 6:22:00 AM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

I once had a conversation with a G.I. Joe back in '03.

He wanted me to register to vote, but I said I wouldn't until he gave me his sandwich.

That was the last time I ever saw G.I. Joe.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006 8:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home