Friday, May 12, 2006

Another " dark beast"

So I'm walking down the hall after a full day of training, It seems we have put the team name up for vote, so far it looks like Vainquer, is winning. Since I hear it means Conquer, I am fine with it.

While ponder this I hear a creepy laugh like " hmm hmm!" I look around I see nothing I walk a little further. I hear the laugh again. I search with my senses when I sense it's ki. It jumps me.

Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com

I punch it and it's doughy body just reforms around my fist. Each time I hit it . It laughs with that insipid "hm hm!" I try blasting it. It runs away screaming.
So! I've found it's weakness.


Just then Gaia walks around the corner and says " Oh no you don't! You killed the marshmellow guy, I'm brain washing this thing and it's going to be our team mascot. So she telepathically tweaks it's personality.


It goes from " Kill! Kill!" to " There's nothing more loving than something good from the oven." Great It's actually scarier now. So apparently we now have a demonic dough boy as team mascot, it kind of reminds me of Majin Buu.

8 Comments:

Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

that is just plain freaky...you having a tail, I mean

Friday, May 12, 2006 7:01:00 PM  
Blogger Magdalena said...

okay... just dont tickle his tummy it isnt pretty

Friday, May 12, 2006 7:20:00 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

You have to be careful with those doughboys. I hear when they turn 10 or 11 they snap and turn vicious. You might wake up to find yourself baking in the oven.

Friday, May 12, 2006 8:10:00 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Yep, it's all fun and games 'til the dough turns bad.

Friday, May 12, 2006 8:31:00 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

Majin Buu was much less evil.

Friday, May 12, 2006 11:33:00 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

true

Saturday, May 13, 2006 10:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 5:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 5:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home