Thursday, May 11, 2006

hmmm A team name?

Well I see I have to deal with The hench man a little longer, Bah!Oh well I am used to being on a team with someone I can't stand. His name starts with "Kaka" and ends in "rot."

Oh well I can do this my first idea "Dirty half dirty dozen." was did not go over too well . I started to think of a Gladiator theme. Hmm maybe Gladius As in the sword? Or Legion no that's taken by the Legion of Superheroes. " How about Phalanx? "

" No. " said Gaia " There's a group of evil techno organic aliens with that name. They're really nasty."

Hmmm I then turn and see this coming our way



I do not no where it came from, but after it said " Vegeeeeta!" I suspected the Henchman. I fly up to the thing and punch it It just absorbed the punch. Then it grabbed me, and swallowed me.

The Hench man laughs as he sees Vegeta go down until a yellow light starts glowing in the Marshmellow man's stomach. Then it explodes.

I fly out in my Super Saiyain form, I look at the monster and smirk at it and yell " Big Bang attack!" It falls apart, in a gooey mess. All over both teams and me.


Ugh! I see Magdelna eat her chocolate with some of the goop it. " Not bad we could use some graham crackers though." That was disturbing now I need a shower.

13 Comments:

Blogger Magdalena said...

okay.. now I need a shower... Looks like you need one too charles

Thursday, May 11, 2006 8:13:00 PM  
Blogger Son Goku said...

Woah ! Cool! (Teleports with Grahm crackers) mmmmmmmmmm! wasn't here something I was supposed to do? Oh yeah ! Magneto!!!!!! ( eats ten hand fulls) and now Away!

Thursday, May 11, 2006 8:16:00 PM  
Blogger Gaia said...

Why'd ya kill him?!?

We could have brainwashed him and used him as a team mascot!

Darn... We'll have to find something else now... Wait, have we even decided on a name yet?

Thursday, May 11, 2006 8:24:00 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Eaten by a giant marshmellow? That just sounds wrong.

Thursday, May 11, 2006 8:31:00 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

I used to love Mr. Stapuft! I couldn't help it!

Thursday, May 11, 2006 8:32:00 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

Roboshrub Inc. must invent a new device, some kind of marshmallow suppressant.

A teleporting marshmallow suppressant.

Thursday, May 11, 2006 8:37:00 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

We will need the dental plan if we eat all that marshmellow goo. Padme you seem to ahve a little on your top, let me brush that off...

Thursday, May 11, 2006 11:01:00 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

It's good to see that everyone is getting along.

Friday, May 12, 2006 11:56:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 5:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 5:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 5:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 5:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 6:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home