Friday, May 12, 2006

AOC: A Few Minor Concerns

Ok the first couple day here have been nice. But I have a few problems I would like to address.

First whoever made my room look like this:
when it use to look like this:

Just change it back and no question will be asked.

Second *glares at Fred and Boots* someone has been using my helmet as a chamber pot at night. If I catch anyone sneaking in to my room *glares at Fred and Boots again* I will go all Ewok on you buttocks.

And finally, would some of you learn to bite a pillow or something. I think was are all getting tired of hearing “OH YEAH, HIT THAT X-SPOT BALD BOY”

Sorry to be so cranky, but a clones has to get his sleep.

8 Comments:

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

If you don't like what your hearing then I suggest you take your ear off the wall.

Friday, May 12, 2006 1:26:00 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Gentlemen, gentlemen, please no fighting in the war room.

Friday, May 12, 2006 2:42:00 PM  
Blogger Gaia said...

Oh, I so did not do that! I create things, I don't switch 'em.

Friday, May 12, 2006 2:54:00 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Maybe it's like body fat. My unlce always had a theory that body fat is never created or destroyed, it's just send to someone else.

Friday, May 12, 2006 3:15:00 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

That is a good point, Jon. The atoms that made up your nice new furniture must have come from somewhere, Gaia. I think the "where" has been solved.

Friday, May 12, 2006 3:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bald Boy !!

That could Pertain Ta alot of different people around here !!

Friday, May 12, 2006 3:58:00 PM  
Blogger Magdalena said...

I have no idea what AOC is talking about

Friday, May 12, 2006 6:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 5:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home