Thursday, May 11, 2006

Welcome to Last Gladiator Standing

The challenge has been cast. The gauntlet thrown down. Many have been called, few have answered. On the planet Hacknor... On Fire Island D, twelve brave contestants will compete. Who will falter? Who will thrive? Who will be



Jon: Good morning everyone. I trust everyone here has been enjoying the accommodations.

AOC: Mmmph, yeah, the Macadamia nuts are delicious.

Jon: (chuckling) Oh yeah, it's nothing but the best for my contestants. Everyone's getting to know each other, right?

(Henchman and Vegeta glare at each other.)

Jon: The first thing we're going to do is break you down into two teams. I have here in my hand the scroll containing the names of the members for each team. Team one will have.... Captain Jean Luc Picard of the USS Enterprise, Henchman, Gaia, Magdelena, Vegeta, and Morpheus.

(The group filters towards each other. Henchman and Vegeta glare at each other more.)

Jon: The second team will contain Senator Amidala, Gyrobo, Professor Xavier, Erifia Apoc, Aayla Secura and Army of Clone.

(Professor Xavier and Magdelena look at each other emotionally, then quickly compose themselves and look away. Aayla and Erifia glare at each other.)

Jon: Isn't this great? Everybody get along now, your first task is to come up with a name for your team. Your challenge will come soon.

11 Comments:

Blogger Gyrobo said...

Teams? How retro!

Retroactive. Retroactive voodoo politics. Political animal. Animal House. House of Kang.

I propose House of Kang!

Thursday, May 11, 2006 11:07:00 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

My team seems a little Coruscant heavy don't ya think. Not that I have a problem with that, but I do wonder what your game is Mr. Jon.

Thursday, May 11, 2006 11:32:00 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

And i think our team name should be "The Blad, The Beautiful and the robot geek", but that just me. I guess I could go with "The A-Team" (I pity the fool who messes with PRof. X)

Thursday, May 11, 2006 11:40:00 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

I've got a great group with me; glamourous girls who can fight and really tough guys. We should win easily.

I propose that our team be called Excelsior.

Alternatively, The Supremoes

Thursday, May 11, 2006 11:53:00 AM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

I've got it: The.

It's so simple; so elegant!

Thursday, May 11, 2006 11:55:00 AM  
Blogger Magdalena said...

I purpose the mix.match bunch from ... okay maybe not

Thursday, May 11, 2006 1:05:00 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Do you mean to say that I'm going to be on a team with Gyrobo? He's barely coherent! I suppose if one the of the challenges is to create beat poetry, we'll win that one anyway.

Thursday, May 11, 2006 1:42:00 PM  
Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

...

You put me with Aayla?...

...

Thursday, May 11, 2006 2:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 5:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 6:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 6:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home