Thursday, May 11, 2006

Good news, bad news.

I am taking deep calming breaths. My fist are shaking wildly. I also don't have my Tauntaun to pet.

I paced my room hurridly.

I've got good news. And I've got bad news.

Since the universe is a miserable place, that picks Erifia Apoc to jack, I am going to say the bad news first.

Bad news:
I am teamed up with the person I hate most!

Aayla Secura.

I am shaking, very badly right now.

The Good news:

I am teamed up with TK 266, or Tak, as I've come to know him by. I'm sure together we can handle whatever comes our way.

Now, for the other news, I wish I knew what our first challenge was. I am waiting impatiently.

If you'll excuse me, I need to calm down,

Hugs and kisses,
Erifia Apoc

11 Comments:

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Hmm, it seems my teammates have a history with each other, and some of it not so pleasant. I suppose we'll have to come up with a seating plan to keep them at opposite ends of the table. Is there anyone else on this team who can't stand each other?

Thursday, May 11, 2006 3:43:00 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Don't worry Prof. X. I will act as a block between the two Twi'leks. No matter how much they fight or try to tear my armor off and cover me with peanut butter...Oh wait was I talking outloud again. *turns bright red*

Thursday, May 11, 2006 5:10:00 PM  
Blogger Magdalena said...

LOL... I want AOC and Charles on my team :) can we trade?

You can have henchman or vegeta in fact take them both

then you can be called the dueling team because you will be fighting yourselves ;)

Thursday, May 11, 2006 5:33:00 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

That would make it easier for the rest of us.

Thursday, May 11, 2006 5:52:00 PM  
Blogger Private Hudson said...

Hey, howcome I wasn't invited? What the heck, man? I would totally beat eveyone, it's not even a little bit funny. Game over, man!

Thursday, May 11, 2006 6:11:00 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Hudson: Because this is "Last Gladiator Standing" not "last marine-to-wet-himself-when-the-bugs attack standing" And I don't think you cold handle anymore restraining orders :)

Thursday, May 11, 2006 6:26:00 PM  
Blogger Gaia said...

Tauntaun!

Thursday, May 11, 2006 6:29:00 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Ha ha!!

Thursday, May 11, 2006 6:34:00 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

I'm not even going to pretend I know what's going on here.

But I am going to get Bigfoot in here. He'll know what-for.

Thursday, May 11, 2006 7:22:00 PM  
Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

Its a ruse. She can remember perfectly.

Saturday, May 13, 2006 8:17:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 6:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home