Friday, May 12, 2006

Of all the silly worthless things

After the meeting, where we were told that we would be placed into teams.
And let's not get started with my teammates.
I beginning to see this hole in a wall of a room as better team then the one that I have been placed with.
"Hey 'Yla, what's you writing?"
"Nothing Boots, now go away!"
"Ok! I'm going, I'm going!"
I, Aayla Secura, being of sound mind and body, do not wish to be kept alive indefinitely by artificial means. Under no circumstances should my fate be put in the hands of pinhead politicians who couldn't pass ninth-grade biology if their lives depended on it or lawyers/doctors interested in simply running up the bills.
If a reasonable amount of time passes and I fail to ask for at least one of the following:
Master Quinlan Vos
A beer
A steak
A Vodka and Tonic
My lightsaber
A Remote
A bloody Mary
A bowl of ice cream
Chocolate
Wil (WK 325)
or the head of Erifia Apoc
it should be presumed that I won't ever get better.
When such a determination is reached, I hereby instruct my appointed person and a attending phyicians to pull the plug, and reel in the tubes and call it a day.
"Wow, that's some letter."
"BOOTS! Quit reading over my shoulder!"
"Ok, but can I ask one question?"
"Out with it Boots, I havn't got all day."
"Why did you come back to the room madder then a Rancor during feeding time?"
"They placed us in teams, Boots! In TEAMS! This is not what I call a wise choice for them to do." Looks around room "Why isn't there anything in this room to throw at the walls?"

12 Comments:

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Hmmm.

*scratches chin*

Very interesting. Very interesting indeed.

*writes something down on clipboard*

Friday, May 12, 2006 5:24:00 PM  
Blogger Jawa Juice said...

Man, you got some anger issues.
Oh crap!!! She’s reaching for me to throw…!!!
*Bounces off wall*

Friday, May 12, 2006 5:31:00 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Thank God Jawas bounce.

Friday, May 12, 2006 5:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I was Gonna suggest throwing somthing else ! But I guess A Jawa will work in a pinch .

Friday, May 12, 2006 5:41:00 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

I'm thinking our team might need to spend some time in the woods with a drum. Or something like that.

Friday, May 12, 2006 6:03:00 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Why would you ask for Wil? everythnig else on the list makes sense.

Friday, May 12, 2006 6:28:00 PM  
Blogger Magdalena said...

Poor thing

Friday, May 12, 2006 6:45:00 PM  
Blogger Simon said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Friday, May 12, 2006 6:57:00 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

I want a clipboard. I'll have a new one hand-crafted in Ecuador for testing purposes only. Bring kool-aid.

Friday, May 12, 2006 11:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 5:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 5:47:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 5:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home