Thursday, May 11, 2006

Welcome to

"Where are we going again?"
"We're going to Hacknor so that I can be on a show called the Last Gladiator Standing."
"All the way to Hacknor to be on some silly show called Last Gladiator Standing?"
"Yes you little fur ball, all the way to the planet Hacknor."
"Please, don't call me that! Besides it almost sounds like your trying to coughing up one."
"And how many times do I have to tell you there is no try, either you do or don't." I turn and look at him "Tell me again why your with me?"
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"So you can protect me."
"Right." I slowly closed my eyes wondering where this was going.
"Did you remember to pack everything?"
"Yes, including you, an extra lightsaber, and a personal bag."
"Yikes, do you think I'll have to fight!?"
"No, your lucky you didn't sign up to."
"Good, I don't think I could handle fighting someone if I did."
What's this self doubt? "I've seen you fight Boots, and I do believe that with the training that I've given you. You should be able to win a fair fight."
"Even without a lightsaber?"
"Yes, even without a lightsaber you'd be able to win."
A warning light sounds as we close in on Hacknor. "Well this is it."
We land at the space port and are received by one of shows waiting attendants. "Welcome to Hacknor, miss?"
"Aayla Secura."
"Ah let's see Secura, ok your signed in now. May I get your bags for you, Miss Secura."
"Please just call me Aayla."
"Right-o, ok so do you have any other bags besides the one your carrying?"
"No, this is the only bag." I turn and yell up the ramp "Come on Boots it's time to go."
The attendant looks at me with a puzzled look on his face as Boots comes walking down the ramp. "Ah, Aayla we where not told that you'd be bringing a pet to the show."
"A pet!?" I look at the attendant and then down at Boots "Oh, you mean Boots. Well he goes where I go, so if that's a problem we just leave now and forget about being on this show."
Boots just looks up at me a with a small purr before saying "I'm here so she can watch over my tail."
"Ok!" The Attendant looking lost for words until I just the force on him to get him to take us to the house. After a minute or two he said "Right this way, follow me."
We followed the attendant to a small out of date transport ship that looks like it's on it's last leg. We arrived at the apartment building after 3 hours sitting in this very slow moving transport ship that seems to fail every other block. I looked over at the apartment and asked "Is this the place for the show?"
The attendant looked at me and said "Yes, this is the place. Allow me to get the door for you." He got out and opened my door holding it open just long enough for both Boots and myself to get out.
"Your room key as well as other important information is here in this envelope. Now, I hope you do enjoy your stay here on Hacknor."
I watched as the attendant left us standing there on the entry way. I then opened the envelope and took out the keys as well as looked up the room up as well.
"Shall we go in" Asked Boots as he opened the door.
"Yes, let's get this over with."
We walked in located our room number on the map and walked down a dark and quite hallway.
"Doesn't anyone pay their light bill anymore?"
"Yes they do, only I think they turn off a few to save money."
Boots started to act funny the further we got into the building, so I asked him "What is it? Is something wrong?"
"There been a dog in here just little while ago. I can still smell him."
"Oh, is that all?"
"Yes, or at least I think it's a dog."
We find our room and as soon as we walk in, Boots starts climbing up my pants as if he's trying to get away from his own shadow.
"Get off me now and tell me what's wrong now?"
"There's a snake in that bed over there!" As he slowly climbs down.
"I'll take care of it, if you calm down and try not climbing me again."
"Ok, deal. Just get ride of the snake."
I open the nearest window and with the force place the snake on the ground. I wonder what other surprises they have in store for us.

12 Comments:

Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

psstt, just the heads up! your "friend" Jedi Apoc is here also. do you think you two can keep the lightsaber duels outside and not go all "forcie" on each other in the...crap what kind of building is this anyway. Well, Just keep all that personal issue stuff outside.

Thursday, May 11, 2006 12:40:00 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

And one more thing, if Boots gains the ability to use the Force, He can use the name Jedi Katt.

(dang another furball, what is it with these "heros")

Thursday, May 11, 2006 12:47:00 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

A cat? Why'd it have to be a cat?

*Achooo!*

Thursday, May 11, 2006 6:31:00 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

*whistles to Fredrick the Hollywood fox, while extending his left hand and a smile...right hand holds a 'whack-a-fox' wiffle ball bat*

here puppy puppy

Thursday, May 11, 2006 11:36:00 AM  
Blogger Magdalena said...

aww cute cat

poor Jon

Thursday, May 11, 2006 1:04:00 PM  
Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

...

I hope there is a death match at the end...

...

Thursday, May 11, 2006 2:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 5:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 5:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 5:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 5:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 5:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 6:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home