Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Escapé


I made it! I think....


Where do I put my bags?


Where's my room?


*looks around*


Helloooooooo?



Helloooooo?!


*Fred sticks head out of back-pack*


So, are we here, then?


I think so... But ... I don't think we're in the right place.


You think we're here, but not in the right place? What does that mean?!?!



I think I landed us on the wrong side of the planet.



Well, did they give you a map?



I lost it when we went through that wormhole the second time.



Well, can't you contact someone? Telepathically?



Across a whole planet?!?! I don't even know where to pinpoint where they are!



*Fred jumps out of bag*



Well then you'd better switch into your hiking boots, 'cause we may have a long way to go.



Oh, I'm not walking. *flies into the air* You want a lift or do you prefer to walk?



*Jumps back into back-pack*



And the contest hasn't even started....

10 Comments:

Blogger Gyrobo said...

I won't start for another week, I've heard. This will be a fun summer.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006 7:50:00 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Welcome Gaia! And hello to Fred. Technically I don't think pets are allowed. Perhaps you can pass him off as a seeing-eye dog or something. Do you have any really dark sunglasses?

Wednesday, May 10, 2006 8:10:00 AM  
Blogger Magdalena said...

aww let Gaia have her pet...


another week!!!!!



vegeta Charles and I requests a whole week of the loudests music you and aoc can play


grabs charles okay see you all in a week

Wednesday, May 10, 2006 8:28:00 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Welcome.

Just as a warning. I've got a thing about talking animal sidekicks.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006 8:35:00 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Great another freaky mutant with a fuzzball. Now I will have to spend most of my time playing cards in my head to keep the freaks out. *begins to play: do you have any 2s. No Go fish....*

Wednesday, May 10, 2006 11:21:00 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Mostly just the sidekicks of the annoying Monkeyboy variety.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006 12:32:00 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Just one piece of advice Henchman - Just Say No.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006 3:21:00 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

Welcome Gaia

Wednesday, May 10, 2006 8:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 5:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

Wednesday, May 17, 2006 5:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home