Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Challenge #3

The challenge has been cast. The gauntlet thrown down. Many have been called, few have answered. On the planet Hacknor... On Fire Island D, twelve brave contestants will compete. Who will falter? Who will thrive? Who will be




Jon: Good morning contestants, welcome to challenge #3. I hope everyone is hungry.

Vegeta: I could eat.

Magdalena: I don’t know, what are we having?

Jon: Oh, it’s just going to be a friendly little eating contest is all. For this challenge, you will also have a special guest judge, Randy Porkins.

Randy: Yo, wazzup dogs? Ready to eat?

Vegeta: An eating contest...?

Professor X: Sounds delightful. I hope it is something delicious like baked salmon with potatoes.

Jon: I doubt it; let me introduce to you the chef for this contest. Starkey Al-Hvmmmmm.

Starkey: Hello, wonderful contestants! I have prepared many delicious foods that will be your soon-to-be favorites! You will love the baked pickrat in plankton sauce, chocolate asparagus in horseradish dressing, and the butterscotch-filled cicada shells! How much fun you will have enjoying my specialties!

Padme: Oh that sounds so gross!

Gyrobo: Warning! Warning! These combinations of food items do not compute.

Jon: That’s OK, Gyrobo. You’re still eating it.

Gyrobo: Aw nertz.

Captain Picard: Ah, normally I would enjoy this opportunity to learn a new culture, I don’t know if this is my cup of tea.

Starkey: Oh I have delicious mustard tea, too!

Captain Picard: Ugh…

Erifia: Revolting!

Aayla: Disgusting!

AOC: Meh, anything’s better than some of the rations I’ve had.



Last Gladiator Standing was brought to you today by Camp Intergalactic Gladiator. Your kids will have the time of their lives at Camp Intergalactic Gladiator. Guaranteed!

8 Comments:

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Can I wash iy all down with a cup of Earl Grey?

Tuesday, May 30, 2006 11:25:00 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

I hope the supply chest is stocked up with Pepto Bismol.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006 1:58:00 PM  
Blogger Magdalena said...

well I will never complain about what the nuns serve again I tell you that

Tuesday, May 30, 2006 2:05:00 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

Have any giant Grasshopper?

Tuesday, May 30, 2006 2:07:00 PM  
Blogger Deadpool said...

Man I can do this, just like mommy used to make for me on sundays!

Tuesday, May 30, 2006 2:45:00 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Let the sponsors know that Deadpool is not allowed with in 120 feet of that camp. It's the law.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006 4:30:00 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

The sad thing is that I would not deviate from said script if it were performed on the fly.

Nevermore! Ka-caw! Ka-caw!

Tuesday, May 30, 2006 6:05:00 PM  
Blogger Deadpool said...

Hey now as long as Bea Arthur or Jessica Abla or Jessica Biel or the Black Cat or Michelle Phifer or Salma Hayek or Jennifer Aniston or David Hasselhoff or Sue Richards are there than I'm not allowed 120 feet within the camp. But other than that I should be fine.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006 6:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home