Monday, May 29, 2006

The End of Challenge #2

Contestants, thank you for being here.



Once again, most of you competed very well. Vegeta was the first across the finish line, but an issue has developed with one of the participants.




Everyone took off on his or her hovercycle except for Gaia, when I approached her and asked why she wasn't racing, she said that she had an issue to deal with. A personal issue. I didn't want to pry, but this is a reality show so I was forced to intrude further into her private life.




She said that there were some things at the end of the universe that she needed to tend to and that she had to go right away. I asked her that since it was the end of the universe, couldn't it wait and she replied that it didn't work that way.


She understood that she was forfeiting her right to win, and she signed a waiver and everything. We'll probably still use her image frequently because she is pretty cute and that makes for a good show, but as of now....



Gaia, you are not the Last Gladiator Standing. Goodbye.









Please stay tuned for challenge #3.





Last Gladiator Standing was brought to you in part by Sinewco's Super Impermeable Shark Cage. Have the thrill of your life in Sinewco's Super Impermeable Shark Cage, guaranteed to stop all sharks. Guaranteed.











Guarantee not valid against great white sharks, bull sharks, leopard sharks, dragon sharks, leviathan sharks, fire-breathing sharks, laser sharks, butter sharks, F-20 Tigersharks, bengal sharks, nightmare sharks, sucker sharks, and kitten sharks.

14 Comments:

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Well as long as the cage works against Land Sharks, then that's good enough of for me.

Congrats Vegeta!

And good luck saving the universe, Gaia!

Monday, May 29, 2006 3:16:00 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Land sharks? Hmm, I don't know...

Monday, May 29, 2006 4:06:00 PM  
Blogger Deadpool said...

Yes good luck to Gaia. And I think Vegeta should be tested for steriods. You know that gold hair can't be natural. Plus anyone ever see his gianormous forehead?

Monday, May 29, 2006 5:28:00 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

I've just been going over the race guidelines with my legal representation, I.M. Ambulancechaser, Esq. of the firm Dewey, Cheatum and Howe, and he tells me that Vegeta's team now has immunity. Can this by right? I assume this means some sort of immunity from the bizzare alien viruses on Hacknor, right?

Monday, May 29, 2006 6:04:00 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Um, sure.

SOunds good.

Monday, May 29, 2006 7:18:00 PM  
Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

Professor, you've once again became my hero. Now for an obscure stooge refernce.

So, the score stands at Professor X 2 (One for Morrowind, and one for Stooges) Keep it up!

Monday, May 29, 2006 7:27:00 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Have you tried Oblivion, the Morrowind sequel, yet? It's just as good as Morrowind, IMO.

Monday, May 29, 2006 8:48:00 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

Good luck Gaia

Steroids?

Monday, May 29, 2006 10:21:00 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Does this mean Fed is gone also. Aughhhhhh my sub-plot is being sucked into the void!!!!

Tuesday, May 30, 2006 1:34:00 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

I vote for that second one.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006 7:58:00 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Come into my parlor, said the spider to the fly, mua ha ha ha!

Tuesday, May 30, 2006 8:32:00 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

I've lost a team member!

By the way, Professor, I have tried both Oblivion & Morrowind. The former isn't as good, I think.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006 11:22:00 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Really? I was a big Morrowind fan and now I can't stop playing Oblivion. My poor Sims2 characters have been totally abandoned.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006 2:00:00 PM  
Blogger Magdalena said...

good luck Gaia

Tuesday, May 30, 2006 2:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home