Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I Suppose I should apologize.

After Listening to enough loud music to wake the dead at night I do believe The show tunes are over. So I try to go to sleep, but every time I'm about to drift off to sleep I hear " Dr Polaris rules!" So I start drinking the beer I brought along.


I don't know why , but evreytime I leave the room, more and more beer ends up missing. I smell a strange perfume scent , each time. After drinking half a case, and hearing " Dr Polaris Rules!" for the hundredth time, I look through my capsules.


I find what I'm looking for. An electric guitar and an amp. Now I can't tell you where I learned to play guitar. I can't seem to remember , but I can . Maybe it something I picked up just living on Earth for so long.

I plug up the amp tune the guitar a bit. I kick the wall and yell " Henchman are you ready to rock?"
( Do not forget I am drunk.)

I sang a song about Dr Polaris being beaten by Black lightening , and other things. " I hear from the next room " Shut up! Shut up ! I'll kill you I swear! I'll kill you!"

What really surprised me is the Clone trooper joined in.



So I suppose I will apologize to everyone I woke up. But at least the Henchman did not say Dr Polaris Rules for the rest of the night! Mwhahahahahahahaha!

4 Comments:

Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Well you maybe a stange looking dude with funky hair, but you can play like the devil had bought your soul.

Rock on Veg, Rock on!

Wednesday, May 10, 2006 1:23:00 AM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

Dr. Polaris is a good friend of mine. Worked on the ol' Alaskan pipeline, Polaris did. That's why they're called polar bears.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006 7:51:00 AM  
Blogger Magdalena said...

Actually no need to appologize the walls being so thin

at the mansion and here Charles and I have had to be ummmm lets say we been holding back
but last night no one could hear over your playing so .... then AOC joined in and


well lets say WOW like being at a concert ... as for the other... could you play again tonight?

Wednesday, May 10, 2006 8:26:00 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

I too enjoyed the cover. It definitely added spice. If you guys want to start a band, I can talk to Dazzler's manager about getting you some gigs.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006 8:30:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home