Thursday, May 18, 2006

My new attack

Yes I took the panties and I gave them to Private Hudson. My guess is he's wearing each pair, right now. Now is the time to test out my new attack. " Super Atomic KI wedgie!"



" Ah man ! These panties are great, but what's happening ahhhhhhhhhh! Gameover!!!!!"

Mwhahahahahahahahahahahaahaha!


Now to go back to my room, and get some water. What a note , it seems this is Kakarot's hand writing. " You'll thank me for this." What does that mean? If he means taking Buu back home then yes I will thank him. I open the door and....



" Bulma? Why are you here? What's with the bunny outfit?"

" I got a little lonely." she purrs at me.

" Um, the walls around here are extremely thin ."

" Yeah I know I can hear Xavier, and Magdelna from here. And your room, is on the other side of the building. Don't worry about it. No one can tell who's doing the screaming."

Looks Like I'll be unavailable for a while.

12 Comments:

Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Uhh guys, the wall are not thin. They are a foot thick concrete with sound dampening material on every wall. and even with earplugs and buring my head under my pillow I still can hear the cries of "Ride me, Baldy" and "let's pretend I'm a carrot"

I don't even want to know what that last one means.

Friday, May 19, 2006 12:17:00 AM  
Blogger Gaia said...

IF THEY'RE NOT SOUND PROOF ALREADY, I'LL MAKE 'EM SOUND PROOF!!!

Friday, May 19, 2006 6:03:00 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Captain Carrot or Flaming Carrot?

Friday, May 19, 2006 8:59:00 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Jon, why wern't the walls soundproof?

Friday, May 19, 2006 11:58:00 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

No, no. The carrot reference simply means that I'm really good for you. It's perfectly innocent.

Friday, May 19, 2006 12:22:00 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Prof X. I'm not going to point fingers, but the 'carrot' comment didn't sound like the previous voices. *rols eyes towards Vegta* not that I want to imply anyone is doing any thing *rolls eyes and points slyly to Vegta*

Captain Picard: I think they are sound proof, but only to something like 200 dbs. Some people are just loud.

Friday, May 19, 2006 1:01:00 PM  
Blogger Magdalena said...

AOC :O I am telling you your imagining things

(look on the bright side now you can learn Sayianeese and here Vegeta screaming beat me beat me)

Friday, May 19, 2006 2:41:00 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Er, yes. That's what I meant. Vegeta is to blame. Definitely it's all his fault.

(And I still want to get those lacey black panties back!)

Friday, May 19, 2006 5:34:00 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

Professor ask Hudson For them, he was wearing them When he was Super atomic ki wedgied.

Friday, May 19, 2006 5:57:00 PM  
Blogger Magdalena said...

no thank you dont want them bck Hudson can have them now


ewwww

Saturday, May 20, 2006 2:15:00 AM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

Soundproof? I thought the walls were only sightproof.

Saturday, May 20, 2006 1:51:00 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Seriously

Sunday, May 21, 2006 12:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home