Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Food, Food, and more Food

I'm sorry this is late!


I walked into the restaurant where the next challenge was going to be held.
"May I help you?"asked the waiter.












"Yes I'm for Last Gladiator Standing third challenge." I quicky stated and looked around for my teammates.
"Ah, right this way please."
I followed the waiter to a table and noticed that things weren't as Jon had stated they would be.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
As I waited the waiter pulled a curtain behind me, waiting for someone to jump out and yell you've be caught on some old holo show.
"So, you here as decoration?"
"Yes"
"and do you know just what it is I'm eating?"
"No"
Where's that waiter at?
I gently stated slowing started picking up each piece carefully from her body and eating each piece.
When I was done the waiter reappeared holding a robe for the woman and helped her to a side door before coming back to my table.
"Well, now are you ready for your first dish?" the waiter asked.
I was confused and demanded to know "Wasn't that the first dish?"
"Oh, that dish was bought for you by one of your teammates"
Erifia! How dare you!
"Would like to start with the baked pickrat in plankton sauce, or the chocolate asparagus in horseradish dressing?" the waiter asked and waited for my response.
"Well, I have to each both of them so why not bring that whatever it is in the sauce first." I said and watched as the waiter ran to get my first dish.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I wasn't paying attention but the next thing I know I've got this dish before me and the waiter standing waiting.
"Thank you" I slowly said and looked at the dish hoping it tasted better then it look.
I started to pick up the fork that was closest to the plate then remember manners and reached for the one on far right of the plate.
I told three to four bites before I thinking that tea would come in handy.
I flagged the waiter and asked "I know there's apart with mustard tea in it but could I please have some now with this dish?"
The waiter smiled and gently stated "Of, course. I'll be right back with the tea, Ma'am."
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I watched as he rushed of to the kitchen and brought back this.
"What's this?" I asked
"It's the tea you ordered" the waiter stated.
I nodded and watched as he hurried away.
I took the glass and downed about half of the tea and finished the rest of the baked pickrat in plankton sauce.
Not half bad a little dry, maybe this won't be so hard.
I watched as the waiter came and cleared the table. Then he went the kitchen for the next dish.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"Here you go ma'am the chocolate asparagus in horseradish dressing." the waiter stated and started to turn when
I nodded and lightly asked "Before you go, could I get some more tea please."
"Well of course." and the waiter left and came back with another glass of tea.
I picked up a fork and started eating the chocolate asparagus.
It wasn't as bad as I feared it would be, a little hot with dressing but fairly good.
The waiter watched from the distance and waited until I was finished before approaching the table.
"Are you ready for the butterscotch-filled cicada shells?" He asked as he cleared the table.
"Yes, I am." I stated thinking this was way to easy.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"What is this?" I asked.
"It's the butterscotch-filled cicada shells." the waiter answered.
"Hmm, how does one to eat this?" I asked worried.
"It's fairly simple really. All you do is eat the wafer, then crack the shell open and drink the butterscotch." the waiter asnwered then stepped back as I took a bite the wafer. Then carefully opening the egg I drank the butteerscotch .
The waiter walked back to the table and said with a smile"You may go now." as he pointed out the way to the door.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
On my way out, I pasted this table and I over heard a waiter to another "With the way this guy eating you'd think he hadn't eaten in a year or better."

If I ever see another ounce of food it will be too soon.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Oh no! What more does this planet have to offer us?

9 Comments:

Blogger Vegeta said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 6:28:00 AM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

no I've eaten only it was Bulma cooked food no man should have to eat that.
Any one eating the big fly?

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 6:30:00 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Hmmm, sushi . .

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 8:05:00 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Too .... Many ... Jokes... All ... Crashing ... In My ... Head ... Trying ... To Get ... Out ... Oh, The Pain of Joke Traffic Jam

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 8:41:00 AM  
Blogger Randy said...

Dog, that was yo! The way you ate raw fish off some shirtless ho was wack!

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 8:53:00 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

What a collection of cuisine!

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 11:34:00 AM  
Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

Tak... *pouty lip*... Aayla has a henchman, will you be my henchman?

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 11:53:00 AM  
Blogger Magdalena said...

Aayla... what charles... sushi tonight? delivered to your room sure...... now?

'whisper whisper' umm Aayla good challenge bye!

*poof*

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 2:28:00 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Yippee!

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 3:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home