Friday, June 02, 2006

Hey Hudson look at this!

"While wandering around the wilds of Hacknor I caught this I thought you'd want to see it Hudson." I say.

" Woah what is it?"


"I Don't know it might me be too much for you. "


" Oh please If you can catch the thing, I mean some guy who has funny hair, and gives kids seizures can handle it. I definitely can."

" I don't know......"

" I'm a Colonial Marine Mister! I have the blood of warriors in my veins! I'd eat the things you've fought for breakfast! Now show me what's in your hands!"


" Are you sure?" I ask.

" Positive!"

I drop it he and he looks in horror.

" What's the matter?" I ask. "Never seen a half squirrel half Xenomorph before?"



" Oh Game over!!!!!" yells Hudson, as he runs away.

" Oh Come on why are you running 'great warrior?' " I ask. " It only wants to hug your face! Hahahahahahahhahahahahahaha!"

7 Comments:

Blogger Private Hudson said...

Just so you know, I wasn't running away like some scared little rabbit. I was running away like a very angry rabbit, running to another fight.

Friday, June 02, 2006 5:29:00 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

That's one vicious looking creature.

Friday, June 02, 2006 11:22:00 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

I'd hate to see it's Brood Queen

Friday, June 02, 2006 11:50:00 AM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

The Xenomorphs are planning a new kind of survival strategy: gathering acorns for nuclear winter. A correct strategem, I say. Beware large stages.

Friday, June 02, 2006 1:44:00 PM  
Blogger Magdalena said...

well hudson looks like he likes you

Friday, June 02, 2006 3:26:00 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

Hudson so you always cry while running into a battle?

Friday, June 02, 2006 4:20:00 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Veg: he was "angry rabbit" funning so fast it made his eyes water. Kinda like riding a B.A.R.C. Speeder or Bulma.

Friday, June 02, 2006 5:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home