Monday, June 05, 2006

Yummy yummy I got food in my tummy.

Since the last two times I tried to reaccount this didnot work I'll keep this briefly brief.

I gobbled up the delicious little critters. Now they weren't as good as Ma' used to make but so close I'm considering trying to hire the guy as my cook. First I had Special Seaweed-beetle-brownies. The best. Then I had some more insect filled dishes. The best part was the Pizza, which had no cheese, bread, or sauce- instead whas bark topped with layer of mashed maggots and melted bumble bees. Their stingers added an extra Zing(booyah!)

The worst part by far was the dried apples drenched in wip cream. Luckily there were only a few and I had them all so everyone else would be spared from trying them. I'm a hero like that.
Also knew I couldn't let the team down. And by team I mean I. There may be now I in team, but there sure is one in win(where the hell did I hear that again?).

Also need to contact judge Randy to help me with my slick urban youth lingo dawgs. Atlantic Coast boyz! Yea son. If you are all lucky I shall go into more detail later including my bathroom adventure of mystery! L

4 Comments:

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Blogger has definitely been giving me a major tension headache these last couple of days. I think it must have eaten some of Starkey Al-Hvmmmmm's cooking.

Monday, June 05, 2006 9:31:00 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

The ghost of Owen Lars hunts the deep realms of Blogger. Be afraid, very afraid. Da Da Dun

Monday, June 05, 2006 11:25:00 PM  
Blogger Randy said...

Yo dog, that was toooo much. The way you made us all stand around and wait until you ate that crap was outa sight!

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 8:51:00 AM  
Blogger Magdalena said...

good show Deadpool

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 2:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home