Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Vegeta: More please!

I don't know what everyone is complaining about. This food is delicious. I think I may hire Starkey al Hmmmmmmmm to be my personal chef. I have discovered in my galactic travels there is only two things in the universe that is un edible food.


Raw fish, and Bulma's cooking. Luckily none of those were here. I attacked the dishes hungrily. I hate to admit it but I acted like Kakarot.




There was so many treats here.

Like mucus covered insects.


Namek hearts


Whatever this is




Giant talking hydra worms.


" Don't eat us!" "Oh do be quiet! Chomp!"
Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com
Elf intestines

Apple with an eye in it, can see the teeth coming I guess.
Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com
Mermaid chili
Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com

All Washed down with Calpis water Frozen bovine urine.Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com

I But could I enjoy this? Noooooo! During my fourteenth course. Bongrinder wanted some of my food and this floating green thing too. After punching Bonegrinder I bit into the green thing It tasted surprisingly good, then it disappeared as I was going to eat it.


Then I'm attacked By Barney robots. I eat and fight at the same time, Spinkick , Bite . Straight punch , bite. ki blast , bite. You get the picture. The evil genius behind the Barneys revealed himself. He was My Father- in Law Wearing a mullet wig, and spandex . Now that's disgusting, I'm trying to eat here.

Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com


" What do you think your doing you senile Fool !" I yell.

" Call me Dr Wacky." he said. " I 'll kill you for infecting my daughter with your children!"

" With these pathetic things?" I ask as I destroy the robot Barneys with a ki blast.

" You may have beaten me this time Vegeta! But I'll be back ! And then Bulma can marry that nice Yamcha boy."

" Um you do know about Yamcha's new um lifestyle right?" I ask.

He wasn't listening he used some kind of transportation device to disappear. So I go back to the meal. " Hey Starkey anything left? "

" Yes I just finished cooking a giant grasshopper filled with spleen jelly."

" Well bring it on!" I say eating what I guess is my 20th course.

Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com

7 Comments:

Blogger Randy said...

Dog, I loved every minute of it, dude. You're the bomb. You could eat a phone book.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 5:35:00 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Frozen Bovine Urine? That's the kind of thing that will make your hair stand straight up.

Oops, too late.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 8:08:00 AM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

I too am partial to the Klingon delicacy Gha.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 8:52:00 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

I didn't think anyone could eat as much nasty food as I do. I bow to the master of disaster food.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 9:32:00 AM  
Blogger Bulma said...

Wait your saying my cooking is worse than that? Jerk!

Oh and Daddy take your pills.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 9:42:00 PM  
Blogger Simon said...

I have no comment, all my energy is currently being employed not to reach across the table and throttle Randy

Friday, June 02, 2006 2:19:00 AM  
Blogger Randy said...

Yo dog, that was too much. The way you restrained yourself from choking me was what put you over. Way to go, dog!

Friday, June 02, 2006 7:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home