Saturday, June 03, 2006

This is what happens when you eat strange foods…

After the Challenge I think I barfed up everything I ate within the last month. My stomach was empty and queasy. I am glad Aayla was so kind to unlock her door and let me use her bathroom. I don't think I would have made it to mine.

"I will whisper in Professor Xavier's ear that you're not feeling well. I will be discreet," The very kind woman said to me.

I managed to smile, "Thanks Aay," and proceeded to my room.

Soon Charles entered. "Charles I really not in the mood for company." I moaned.

"I think you need me now more than anytime, trust me my happy bunny." Charles said climbing from his chair to my bed.

"Oh please don't move the bed…" I moaned more "No Charles please don't I don't want you to see me like this, I should be beautiful."

"You are Maggie," He said as carefully moved my head to his lap.

"Beautifully green," I said.

"Shhhhh!" Charles stated placing his hand on my temples. He began using his telepathic abilities to help my discomfort. Soon I drifted to sleep…


I drifted down like a feather. Wearing a beautiful emerald gown glowing and my red hair pined up with curls sexily dripping down. I floated down to a dance floor when I turned to the direction of the big band playing I saw Charles, he wasn't in his chair but standing. He took me in his arms and we began to dance. We just floated above the floor like a balloon a drift on the wind… Glitter and bubbles floating romantically around us…

The Music was soft and romantic, very soothing then suddenly the conductor grew a new face as he screamed, "Professor… Xavier…" It was like claws on a chalk board and his face, that was Hudson's face.

Charles pulled me back to him and the Hudson image was gone… "Shh Maggie its okay, Sleep, I will return later." I could hear his voice in my head but soon Charles' image begins to fade. I sat watching the beautiful peaceful scene from my romantically lit table. The waiter placed a plate before me. It was a hamburger suddenly the burger grew eyes.

I jumped up and turned to run but instead I was falling…

I landed on the floor to hear "Uh oh… hee hee." I turned to look me hind me as the scenery turned to a crayon colored world

"Uh-Oh… hee hee hee." It came from behind me as I turned a little dog jumped in my arms and said in a voice that sounded like Hudson, "Hey Maggie I don't think your in Hacknor anymore."

I dropped the dog. And as I turned I saw these creatures, they were coming out of bushes and trees. I reached down for my spear and looked at my body…

I wasn't the same not anymore…


I ran as fast as I could to a house with 10 little beds and 10 little plates… Suddenly I heard singing "HI---HO"

"HI Ho Hi ho its off to compete we go…"

I looked and I saw the 10 little bodies coming into the house…

One of them told me to sleep and when I woke I sent them all to work on their next challenge. I was cleaning when someone knocked at my door. It was an old hag…


She offered me an apple.


The apple began to chase me and I ran… As I entered the stage I heard the Host say, and lets welcome our 11th contestant. I turned but this host wasn't Jon… it wasn't Jon at all…


The challenge has been cast. The horrors unleashed. Many have fallen asleep, few will wake up. On the planet Hacknor... On Fire Island D, twelve brave contestants will compete. Who will scream? Who will wake? Who will survive…



Elvira looked at me, "Hey Doll I suggest you run." She pointed and I saw them coming….

I ran trying to get away from the killer tomatoes.

A woman pushing a baby carriage started to scream and ran off leaving the buggy in the way of the attacking tomatoes…


Stopping within a few feet and began screaming oh my baby someone save my baby


Elvira just looked at the audience, "If she is waiting for Superman, boy is she going to get a surprise.."







I run and grab the baby from the buggy and ran.

Elvira just looked at the audience, "I guess there will be no juice for that baby."

Suddenly a man approached with a serving dish… "What is it?" I screamed

Elvira laughed, "Well, it is pot luck. And believe me, when you open that pot you're gonna need all the luck you can get."


Monster food was attacking me


Tomatoes Handburgers, food was attacking everywhere

The baby then began attacking me, trying to bite my neck…

Elvira purred, "Well someone poke a fork in her because I think the redhead is done. So that is all we have time for today don't forget, tomorrow we're showing the head with two things... I mean the thing with two heads. Until then… Unpleasant dreams….









The baby transformed


Then its voice changed… "Maggie… Maggie Maggie" It sounded Like Charles…




I opened my eyes, and saw him at the foot of my bed…

"Maggie were you having a nightmare in my absence." He asked…

"You could say that" I sighed…

This is what happens when you eat strange foods…

7 Comments:

Blogger Wolverine said...

Huh I never have those dreams

Saturday, June 03, 2006 5:31:00 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Do you mean to say that you see me as Dopey? I suppose it could have been worse but I'm not sure how.

Saturday, June 03, 2006 7:48:00 PM  
Blogger Private Hudson said...

Hey, I don't have dreams like that, either. In fact, I don't dream.

I don't have to.

Saturday, June 03, 2006 8:18:00 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

Dreams are for dreamers.
Paper reams are for dreamers.
Slipstreams are for dreamers.

Saturday, June 03, 2006 8:48:00 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

I didn't see Elvira when I had the Klingon food.

Sunday, June 04, 2006 4:06:00 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

You're obviously not trying hard enough, Jean-Luc.

Monday, June 05, 2006 9:32:00 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Yeah, Jean-Luc, I have dreams of Elvira with or without funky food. In my dreams I wearing a duck suit and she has a can of whip cream, a midget and a watermelon ... I've done that "inside words" on the outside thing agin haven't I.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 8:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home