Friday, June 23, 2006

Make Fluke ... (as if I had a choice!)

I walked out onto the stage wonding how I was going to get Fluke to laugh and then it came to me. Why not sing him a funny song.
I walked up picked up the mic and started singing.
"We've got challenges
Boy, that Simon's a whiner.
And we got judges, an competitors
Like uhh: Jean-Luk Picard, Gyrobo, Padme Amidala, Professor Xavier, Amry of (Cl)one,
Deappool, Gaia, Erifia Apoc, Vegeta, Magdalena, Local Henchmen 432, Morpheus, and hmm myself Aayla Secura.
But watching Private Hudson make a fool of himself with the other ladies is still my favorite part.
Oh how I love fighting in Last Gladiator Standing.
We fight as teams, But our fights are done individually
And you can't hear a dang thing once the fight starts.
And poor Vegeta, an' Erifia Apoc
Are fighting members of their own team
'Cause someone placed them were in teams with they own rivals.
Oh how I love fighting in Last Gladiator Standing.
I love fighting in Last Gladiator Standing, it's my kind of show
Just being on this show and watchin' the competers fight among each other,
Puts a smile on Jon's face.
No deaths,
it's week after week of fighting individually
Oh how I love fighting in Last Gladiator Standing."
I didn't stick around but I thought I heard him laugh once or twice!

10 Comments:

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Simon a whiner? Nonesense. I think Simon is the one of the most fair, honest, compassionate, intelligent and devilishly handsome men I have ever met.

Friday, June 23, 2006 8:05:00 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Coughsuckupcoughkiss@sscoughcough

Friday, June 23, 2006 11:43:00 AM  
Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

I will have to say, I agree. Simon is one handsome man, and he may be a little harsh sometime, but at least he always tells the truth. Thank you Simon for being something to bright my day.

Friday, June 23, 2006 11:46:00 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Do you need a cough drop, Tac?

Friday, June 23, 2006 12:04:00 PM  
Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

Seriously. I have some extra strength ones.

Friday, June 23, 2006 1:03:00 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

I detected a slight bit of influence being attempted there, Professor. Simon won't wall for that. He is far clever, smart and intelligent to be fooled.

Friday, June 23, 2006 2:16:00 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Just curious, What tune was that song sung to?

and Prof X and Erifa: Yes, I need a cough drop, the kind with extract of azzkizzer. I am sure the two o fyou have a whole case of it. LOL

Friday, June 23, 2006 2:18:00 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Well, I don't have those feminine wiles so I need something.

Friday, June 23, 2006 7:14:00 PM  
Blogger Magdalena said...

lol

Sunday, June 25, 2006 1:43:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Aayla, check your email. I sent you an invite to Unplugged. Thanks!

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 1:49:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home