Wednesday, June 21, 2006

message for Fluke

Make Fluke laugh? I didn't know Fluke but Vampi did…. I wasn't sure how to make him laugh… I decided not to rack my brains… I had and idea and even if it didn’t make Fluke laugh it would make me laugh…




I took a gold coin and used super X-MEN strength glue to glue it to the floor…









I moved a chair just in front of it…. And another on the other side


I got Fluke's attention… "Watch" as I had him sit in one chair


I called, "Hudson, Oh Hudson."


He walked in, "Yeah?"


I grabbed Hudson's butt, "Be a dear and get me that coin, I will give you a kiss..."


I watched Hudson get a grin on his face and walk over to the coin…

I sat in the other chair as Hudson strained to get the coin…



He kept straining and Straining and I kicked Hudson…. "Oh did I do that, I am sorry."




Hudson turned around to face me with his backside to Fluke … Where I had grabbed Hudson's HI-NI, was a message for Fluke





it read.......
















8 Comments:

Blogger Gyrobo said...

Haw haw!

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 8:10:00 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Hilarious! Hopefully Fluke can read English.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 9:23:00 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

*runs over and kicks Hudson* Whaattt! that what your sing said to do.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 11:00:00 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Very droll.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 1:49:00 PM  
Blogger Jaina Solo said...

Slap stick! Very effective!

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 2:57:00 PM  
Blogger Elixir said...

Man, that is a great idea! I've got to try that 'kick me' sign on Wolverine. I'd bet he thinks it's really funny!

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 6:11:00 PM  
Blogger Ignignokt & Err said...

We applaud your joke earthling.

It made me laugh.

Not the best, but pretty good considering your diability.

Dude you're going to get in so much trouble for that.

I don't care. What are they going to do ground me? I live on the moon where there is no gravity so there is no possibility of grounding. And no rules.

Nah man they'll egg the space ship.

Well the can suck on this!

Thursday, June 22, 2006 11:28:00 PM  
Blogger flu said...

...

Monday, June 26, 2006 10:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home