Wednesday, June 21, 2006

message for Fluke

Make Fluke laugh? I didn't know Fluke but Vampi did…. I wasn't sure how to make him laugh… I decided not to rack my brains… I had and idea and even if it didn’t make Fluke laugh it would make me laugh…




I took a gold coin and used super X-MEN strength glue to glue it to the floor…









I moved a chair just in front of it…. And another on the other side


I got Fluke's attention… "Watch" as I had him sit in one chair


I called, "Hudson, Oh Hudson."


He walked in, "Yeah?"


I grabbed Hudson's butt, "Be a dear and get me that coin, I will give you a kiss..."


I watched Hudson get a grin on his face and walk over to the coin…

I sat in the other chair as Hudson strained to get the coin…



He kept straining and Straining and I kicked Hudson…. "Oh did I do that, I am sorry."




Hudson turned around to face me with his backside to Fluke … Where I had grabbed Hudson's HI-NI, was a message for Fluke





it read.......
















4 Comments:

Blogger Gyrobo said...

Haw haw!

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 8:10:00 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Hilarious! Hopefully Fluke can read English.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 9:23:00 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

*runs over and kicks Hudson* Whaattt! that what your sing said to do.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 11:00:00 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Very droll.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 1:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home