Saturday, June 10, 2006

You think you've got it bad.

Jon said Sidekick. My reaction, "Oh force how could you do this to us?"

So, he sent me into the room... This is what came up to me.. In order.

I was glad when I saw her, to be honest, but I wasn't sure it was her.



Sam! From Danny Phantom, her gothic attitude, and mine would get along well together.

"Sam," I said softly, "Interested in being my sidekick?"

"Nah, its not my gig."

"Please? Sam... Please?"

"Begging, its so not goth. I'm out Erifia."

I sighed... This was going to be a lot harder than I thought.



"Oh hey, Miss A."

"Hi Harle," I said detatched, I hope she wouldn't pick me, I couldn't put up with the non-stop devotion.

"Look, Miss A, you need a sidekick, and Jon tolds me to pick a hero..."

"I'm sorry Harle, you're not really my thing. Your only power is to be tricky, and I'm tricky enough for the both of us."

"I see Miss A. Yous take care, see?"

"Yes, you too Harle. Kiss Joker for me."

"Him and I is fighting!"

"Sorry, then, uhm, hit him for me."

She walked away, I knelt and thanked the force.

That's when I saw my next canidate.



"Cassandra, is that you?"

"Who else would it be? The Oracle of Delphi?"

"Good point, I need a sidekick, you interested?"

"Oh Pudden!" cried the little guy with her, "Look at how cute she is, can we please play with her?"

He ran up to me and wrapped his arms around me and began to kiss my belly button.

"Cassandra... Can I take you and not him?"

"No, I foresee him following us all the way to the end..."

"Cassandra... Please, can't we get rid of him?"

"No, I understand, I'd run to."

So I pushed him down.

"But we could make great babies together!" He finished with, "Oh well, at least I have you baby doll."

"If you ever call me that again, I will really send you to the sun."

I ran from him and Cassandra, my last hope...

I sat back in the corner, when she walked up to me.



"I don't know you, I'm afraid," I said.

"I am The Magnificant Becca. I have chosen you."

"No, it doesn't work like that, I pick you."

"No, I'm afraid I have chosen you. You should really start listening to everything that gets said."

"So, what's your catch phrase."

"I don't know."

"You're supposed to have one."

"Right, 'I don't know.'"

"No, see you are supposed to know, you have to have a catch phrase or I fail."

"Right, 'I don't know.'"

"NO! LOOK YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO HAVE A CATCH PHRASE."

"Don't yell, its 'I don't know.'"

"So your catch phrase is, 'I don't know.'"

"Right."

"Do you have any powers?"

"Kind of, if I look someone in the eyes I can know what they are thinking."

"That's it."

"I don't know," she responded.

"This is going to be painful."

"I don't know, it could be."

"Oh boy, I want to hit you."

"Everybody does. Its kind of nice, you can never get in trouble for defending yourself, or your friend..."

"Wait, so what you are saying Becca, is you can get an unnamed person to attack you, and I can beat this unnamed person to a pulp because I am defending you."

"I don't know..."

"Right! I love it!"

I took Becca's hand, and ran her out of the room.

"You and I are going to be close..."

I sat in the bar, and she was sitting next to me. That's when Aayla walked in.

"Her!" I said with glee, "Make her attack you, I've got your back Becca. I promise."

She walked up to Aayla.

"Hello," Aayla said with a *fake* smile.

"I don't know."

"You don't know what?"

"I don't know."

"What don't you know, how to say Hello."

"I don't know."

"Look," Aayla grabbed her shoulders and shook her, "What don't you know?"

"I don't know," Becca shrugged.

"Look," Aayla said clenching her fist, "What don't you know?"

"I don't know."

She swung in at her, and I hit Aayla over the lekku's with a barstool. Then as she was on the ground I saw Henchman come to defend her, and Becca busted a stool over his head.

"Becca! You rock!"

"I don't know," she said shyly.

"I love it!"

If you'll excuse me I need to gloat, in your face Jon, I got a good sidekick!

Hugs and kisses,
Erifia Apoc

PS. 15. I counted.

5 Comments:

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

A human shield. Very clever.

She does have another power you know. The ability to make blood rush from a man's head. Or maybe that's just a side-effect from her costume.

Saturday, June 10, 2006 8:15:00 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

I don't know about her.

Sunday, June 11, 2006 4:32:00 AM  
Blogger Magdalena said...

nice job you might get bonus pointws for beating up henchman :)

Sunday, June 11, 2006 8:50:00 AM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

Abbot and Costello are laughing from beyond the grave. I know because Teddy Roosevelt told me. That's where he is.

Monday, June 12, 2006 8:52:00 AM  
Blogger Simon said...

Any chance you two could waer matching tight somewhat see-through outfits?

And thanks for counting, but your 15 was for effect, not because you suffer from a 30 word vocabulary.

Friday, June 16, 2006 7:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home