Sunday, June 11, 2006

A Hunting we will go, A hunting we will go!

The moment it was revealed we had to have sidekicks I winced. I had already gone through so much pain losing my previous 57 sidekicks from mysterious explosions or mysterious stab wounds, which oddly happened about a week after I got them.There was of course Sidekick Boy, Tom Welling, Bunny Man, Bunny Man II, Bush Boy, Winnie of Camelot, Generic Sidekick #2, Bea Arthur Boy, Aunt Jemimah, Paper Cut Lad, sidekick Boy II, Sidekick Boy III, Sidekick Boy's son, Side Kick Boy's grandfather, The Young Intern, Hippie Hippo, Anime Girl, Illiterate boy, Teen Wolverine, Teen Godzilla, Vinnie Jones, Haley Joel Osmond, Anna Nicole Smith's husband, one of Professor X's illegitimate sons, one of Professor X's illegitimate daughters, guitar Solo Dude, Dentist Boy, New Kid's on the Block, Red Foremen, Jin Rummey, Dead Lad, Jason Todd, Stoner Lad, Deadpool Jr. , Deadpool Deluxe, Huggy Bear, Eats Marbles Kid, Homeless Dude, Random Lady who threw drink in my face, Clown Face, Bizzaro Deadpool, Deadpool the_dog, Black Deadpool, Robot Deadpool, Professor X's mistress, Drag Queen Man, Guy who I found in the swear, Local Henchmen's dog, Zombie Bob, Jimmy Fallon , The Falconer, Homeless Hippie who I found singing for change, Guy in cell phone suit, and Cable(the only surviving one)

I was at first hesitant to approach I tried to stay in my corner as I watched the others meet the sidekicks. I saw Vegta talking to a yellow dude who screame, "I LIKE CERAL!" I recognized him from the world I met Eduardo in. But, how could he have come here?

Suddenly I was approach by a large pink robot. He said, "Will you be my friend to the end?"

I quickly stabbed him before he could say anymore. I hate sidekics that think they can rhyme. Its frickkn' annoying! So I hid the body behind a tree.

Next I was approach by, well some weird furry thing that said, "SNARF, what's your name mister?" Apparently there's more than one 80's character in the lot, so I stabbed this one two so they couldn't spread their diseas any further and hid the body in Hudson's Bowling Bag.


As I was heading to the bag to put the body in I was approached by a small bird like albino man with red hair and beak. He helped me carry the body of the furry body into the bag. "Yay! I'm helping. I'm helping you."

I thought to myself this dude ain't half bad. Yeah. So I asked the lad, "Yo turtle face you looking for a hero to be a sidekick to?" Then he jumped out the window yelling, "Bizzaro! Bizzaro!" If only he had stayed it would've been a match made in McDonald's.

Than a big mutant pig came up and asked if I had any nachos. I told him no, so he said he was going to pick someone who did and would stand up to Cheese Grader or something like that.
Than came up a nervous man with a hook for one hand. I though fun, I've never had a pirate sidekick.
"Hey hero," he said, "I'm Buster Bluth. What's your name?"

"Umm...what's up with the hook?" I asked.

"I'M A MONSTER!" he yelled running out of the room .

Then suddenly I smelt meat. I followed the smell and came across a small person who looked like a wad of Meat. He was cooking weenie dogs. My favorite. Suddenly a small 2-D purple creature jumped on him.

"Hey my name's Err. I'm gonna be your sidekick. Got it?" he said.
"Okay. What's your catchphrase?" I asked
"What's your *Bleeping* catchphrase bitch?" he said well slaping my head.
"Do you have nude pictures of Bea Arthur?" I replied.
"Well my catchphrase is 'I think I have a straight 6'. And name's Err. I'm from the moon. A moonite. WE will destroy your world. Our god is the wolfen. He is a god of action. He'll destroy all other gods."
"Cool" I replied.

Suddenly as the Professor passed us, Err and a bigger green on of him popped out and gave him and his sidekic the bird. "Suck on it baldy and Bunny Man. Or would you like me to turn it up a notch?"

"Oh yeah that's Ignignokt, we come as a package," said Err.
"That's my catchphrase. Suck on it. Or would you like me to turn it up a notch? " said the green moon man, "Now give me all your money so we can buy pizza and weed!"

This was clearly the start of something great.

7 Comments:

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

My that Jason Todd sure does get around.

And just for the record, I don't have any illegitimate children. Er, any more illegitimage children.

At least not that I know about.

Sunday, June 11, 2006 12:52:00 PM  
Blogger Deadpool said...

Well they all were balding like you and had crazy powers that could destroy the world.

-Henchmen that dog was not house broken. It went everywhere.

Sunday, June 11, 2006 3:35:00 PM  
Blogger Iceman said...

Teen Wolverine, Like one wasn't enough.

Sunday, June 11, 2006 9:32:00 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

Hey, I've been to the moon. Nothing there but McDonald's and molten lava. Although, technically, if it hasn't reached the surface yet, it's molten magma.

Monday, June 12, 2006 8:56:00 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Quite a list of characters.

Monday, June 12, 2006 11:52:00 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

I think The Henchmen Local 432 need to look in to this abusive working environment that Deadpool is creating. I am sure he is violating several workplace regulations, 3 or 4 moral codes and breaking at least seven rules of fashion.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006 11:59:00 AM  
Blogger Simon said...

These two seem to be your soulmates, nice choice

Friday, June 16, 2006 7:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home