Monday, July 10, 2006

Evil Me? Easy as 1, 2, 3

I entered the room and all the doors and locks and everything else closed behind me and I heard clicks, slams, locks, chains, hammering, and everything else you can think of to bar up a room.

Then the portal activated. It began glowing brightly, and swirling. Very portal-esque. I took a deep breath, and entered through the portal. I looked around, it was an exact copy of the room I was just in except in reverse.

Boy do I feel like Alice, but man am I scared of this looking glass.

I opened the door, and walked through. It was perfectly the same just opposite… I had to go and find myself. It sounds so familiar to the more recent events in my life. I went to my temporary room, and my shadow self wasn’t there.

Wait… If this was the opposite me, than there was only one place for her to be…

Outside by the pool.

I rushed outside, and I drew my light sabers. She was going to die, I was going to kill her and go home. Simple in out. If I was strong in sabers, she was weak in them, and it was going to be a one sided fight.

“Hello Sunshine!” A mirror of myself screamed as she ran up to me wearing a bright pink bikini, “Look at you! Oh my… You’re like so cute… You like know if you wear some pink… It’ll so look like me and we’ll be like twins.” She exclaimed in a sweet sing-song voice that made me want to vomit.

Urge to kill rising.

“Look, hello, I know we like so know each other in and out, but I just want to get to know you so much more…”

Urge to kill rising.

“My name is Aifire Copa, but you knew that didn’t you?” She pinched my cheek, “You’re such a clever and intelligent girl.”

Urge to kill rising.

“Just don’t stand there sweetie… Introduce yourself.”

Urge to kill rising. “Erifia Apoc. I’m going to kill you.”

“Oh seriously hun, look, you look all tough, but I think you are just crying out for friends… My best friend Alyaa Aruces and I are going to visit my wonderful parents. Its what I do between dance shows… I’m very famous, everyone loves me and I love everyone.”

“WHAT?! MY WORST MOST HATED ENEMY IS YOUR BEST FRIEND!”

“Sweetie… calm down… it’ll be okay…”

“I hate you! I hate the world! I hate the universe! Most of all I hate Aayla Secura!”

“I love you! I love the world! I love the Universe! And I don’t know Aayla Secura, but I love her too.”

“That’s it!” I swung my fist in at her… She gracefully spun and avoided the blow.

“That wasn’t very nice sunshine…”

She did a spin, and kicked me in the face sending my plummeting into the pool.

“What the…”

“Babe… Its okay, calm down…”

Urge to kill rising.

“Dear,” she said, “I learned to fight for my first boyfriend… Now I’m happily married and have two kids…”

Oh Force, drown me… Drown me right now.

I pulled myself up from the pool and I shoved her down onto her sunbathing chair laying thing.

“Hun calm –“

“No! You calm down, don’t get all bright and sunshiney on me… Let me tell you about my life in full detail… Then maybe you’ll see it from my point of view… When I was born, my mother died… My father hated me so much he had them take me to the jedi temple… Once there Aayla Secura beat me up and bullied me for seventeen years. She made me kill my master… The republic who I work for sends me on suicide missions because they want me dead. Everyday I wake up knowing I could die today… That every breath I take could be my last breath… So if I went and killed your husband, children, and mother… Then maybe, just maybe, you’d see things my way…”

She reached over and grabbed suntan lotion, “Dear… Could you rub this on my back…”

I grabbed her by her head, and held her tight. I closed my eyes, and opened her mind to mine. I breached a gateway and allowed my memories to copy themselves onto hers. It took some amount of time, and finally she opened her eyes and said, “Why am I wearing pink? And where is that accursed Aayla Secura, she needs to die,” she said sounding very much like me.

I didn’t smile but I did however rejoice, “Excellent, that makes things all the more easier…”

“Yes. But life isn’t easy.”

“That’s so true, you’re a smart woman.”

I went to the machine and she joined me, “It would be fun to help you in these missions.”

“I know, but, you can’t get trough… But I will come and get you… I promise…”

“I believe you.”

I opened the door, and exited through the portal I looked into the camera, “Try again Jon, I don’t break that easily.”

If you’ll excuse me, I need to go scan all this stuff to create a portal of my own,
If you'll excuse me, I need to go home and tell the kids the truth about the world,

Hugs-Hugs and-and Kisses-Kisses
Erifia Apoc and Aifire Copa

11 Comments:

Blogger Vegeta said...

If you excuse me I have to make muffins and cakles for evreyone!

Tuesday, July 11, 2006 2:03:00 AM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

What? hey somone escaped the portal! Don't worry I'll take care of it DIE!DIE!DIE! Hahahahahahahaha!

Tuesday, July 11, 2006 2:04:00 AM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

Teaming up with your mirror version? Yay! Precedent!

Tuesday, July 11, 2006 8:50:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What did you do to my friend??

Tuesday, July 11, 2006 10:09:00 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Hey, How come your evil/good/hot/ twin didn't open upi your mind to her Barbie like world and make you all sunshine and light.

I think the two of you in Pink Bikinies would have help boost rating (and Hudson stalking)

Tuesday, July 11, 2006 11:24:00 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

I hope the evil; Picard isn't like that.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006 12:02:00 PM  
Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

*Sigh* I would rather become Barbie than having Hudson stalk me, thank you.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006 7:05:00 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

yviohWell look at it this way Erifia - Hudson is going to be stalking you no matter what happens. So you might as well as go for the skimpy Barbie bikini.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006 8:07:00 PM  
Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

You all would enjoy that wouldn't you, you all with your eyes that look...

Tuesday, July 11, 2006 10:37:00 PM  
Blogger Brolly said...

I don't...... Iwant to kill you hahahahahahahahahaha!

Tuesday, July 11, 2006 11:56:00 PM  
Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

Well thats very rude, wanting to kill someone after having just met them.

Friday, July 14, 2006 10:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home