Friday, July 07, 2006

Xavier checks his messages

As I sat in the jacuzzi sipping my frozen Margarita waiting for Maggie and Erifia to get back from shopping, my psychic voice mail dinged again, reminding me that I still had some unanswered messages. The problem with being a telepath, you see, is that it leaves very little time for personal, private thoughts. Unless you have developed a system for shutting out the rest of the world. My psychic answering machine is one such method.

I listened to the first message. It was from Gaia.

"I can't believe you have an answering machine for your mind .......... Teach me that! Oh, ah, right . . . um anyway, I . . . called(?) to let you know that the council has finally decided to allow the use of the mutant cure, and Jean just went nuts. (Again). Scott's handling it . . . fairly well. Just get back to us soon. Talk to you later. Gaia."

Damn. I hope Jean hasn't turned to Dark Phoenix. That's never good news. I better try to reach Gaia telepathically.

continued here

4 Comments:

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Don't worry, I'm sure Cyclops has everything under control.

Friday, July 07, 2006 8:26:00 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

The Professor is probably better off on Hacknor.

Friday, July 07, 2006 1:58:00 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

Telepathic messenging, or T-Mail as it is commonly called, will soon replace both digital and analog systems. It stores data more efficiently, and with better overall quality.

Thanks, Geritol.

Friday, July 07, 2006 4:27:00 PM  
Blogger Private Hudson said...

But at what price, man? But at what price!

Friday, July 07, 2006 9:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home