Wednesday, June 28, 2006

The End of Challenge #5

The challenge has been cast. The gauntlet thrown down. Many have been called, few have answered. On the planet Hacknor... On Fire Island D, twelve brave contestants will compete. Who will falter? Who will thrive? Who will be


"Ladies and gentlemen, this is your host Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator and I have some startling developments to report! I am just outside of the judges' trailer, just a mere meter away from where an argument of immense magnitude has just erupted! These trailer walls (tap tap) can scarcely contain the noisy altercation brewing inside. The two judges are really going at it, too. Maybe if we listen closely, we can hear some of it still going on..."

"You empty-headed bolt tightener! I should give you whatfor for your inferior, imbecilic judging! Because of your incompetent buffoonery, there is still no winning team selected!"

"Who are you calling an incontinent baboon? I'll show you what I do to the rusty nuts that get stuck too tight!"

"I am not scared of you! You are nothing more than a fair-haired pretty boy and a wannabe! I would box your ears, but I doubt that you are even competent enough to stand there and take it!"

"Lissen here, paly-O! I am the Founder of the New Jedi Order Wannabe! WANNABE! I know stuff that would make your hair curl and your lips turn red! Like how you look when you get ready for bed at night! You wouldn't stand a chance boxing one of my ears, let alone all three of 'em!"

"You have a point there, and I'm not just referring to the one contained within that greasy, dirty space helmet! I would never be able to engage you in fisticuffs for I am a follower of the Queen's rules! A soiled barbarian would never understand the complex rules of the sweet science."

"A soiled librarian? I can't believe you'd call me that!"

"I didn't say soiled librarian, you jabbering fool! By god, you are dense."

"What do you mean, a Jell-O filled pool?"

"Not Jell-O filled pool, you dummkopf, a JABBERING FOOL!"

"Brandon Tartikoff?"

"Arrrgh! Just choose a name! Just choose ONE name!"

"Fine! The one name I choose is Balfour J. Krinkles!"

"What? Who the Hel is Balfour J. Krinkles?"

"Well he's gosh darn nobody you'd know!"

"All right, all right... Could you just choose a contestant? Just say someone's name who is on the show already."

"Oh. Well, why didn't you just say so? I choose Gyrobo because not only did he provide a great laugh, he also got me a delicious Wendy's Frosty!"

"Well why didn't you just bloody say that in the first place?"

"'Cuz I've always gone against the Simon Says grain, so neeener-neener!"

(Muttering under breath) "Idiot."

"There you have it folks! The winner of this challenge is Gyrobo! Gyrobo has secured immunity for his team. All contestants must now choose who from Team Vaniquer will be voted off. Please get your votes in by Thursday so the next challenge can be posted Friday. Thank you."

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Last Gladiator Standing was brought to you in part by PblHOK.

Don't be the last person on your block to get a PblHOK, get one today! Don't forget to say "E. WBAPU" when you get yours!

(PblHOK, PAAYTA 1926)

4 Comments:

Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Nooooo, Now I'll get kicked for sure aughhhhhhh!!!! *henchman slaps my forhead and points to my team name* Oh ... Well that is diffrent then ... then Yeah for my team and thank th eForce for that wacky crazy mixed up Gyrobo

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 4:18:00 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Three cheers for Gyrobo!!

Hip, hip, hooray!

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 7:01:00 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

Go Team Venture!

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 8:13:00 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

My team seems to be diminishing.

Thursday, June 29, 2006 11:16:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home