Sunday, August 13, 2006

Challenge #10, the winner

The challenge has been cast. The gauntlet thrown down. Many have been called, few have answered. On the planet Hacknor... On Fire Island D, twelve brave contestants will compete. Who will falter? Who will thrive? Who will be






Gladiators, the vote has been cast.




It was pretty close voting except for the one who ran away with a bunch of votes...




The winner of Challenge #10 is...





(Scroll down 'cuz I'm building tension)







(Lots of tension)







(Lots of cheap tension)





The winner is none other than




The person listed below




Who is





Army of (Cl)One.



AOC has won immunity this round. Gladiators, send in your vote.

8 Comments:

Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

Go Tak!

Sunday, August 13, 2006 8:46:00 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

First I'd like to thank the academy for this prestigous honor. It truly comes as a -

*Arthur runs up and whispers in Xavier's ear*

Oh, I see. Yes well, obviously you all have no taste what-so-ever and I hope you all -

*Arthur with panic in his face frantically tugs on Xavier's sleeve and whispers in his ear*

Whatever. Yes, congratulations to the Stormtrooper. You really deserved it.

Sunday, August 13, 2006 8:47:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats, sistia. I mean, bro. LMAO!

Sunday, August 13, 2006 9:34:00 PM  
Blogger Skywalker said...

Welcome back to manhood, Earl, and congrats.

Sunday, August 13, 2006 9:40:00 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Yeah Me! Too bad I can't link to what I really deserve from Prof X. :(

I would like to thank all the lovers of low brow comedey who voted for me.

*nod to Captain Koma and Florence* I'll Shout for drinks at the LGS bar. (did I say that right?)

Sunday, August 13, 2006 10:15:00 PM  
Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

If we're being honest, I thought my ripping apart of the male routine would be enough... I was wrong. It was the stormtrooper langerie.

Sunday, August 13, 2006 10:41:00 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

It's one of the oldest rules in show business: the stormtrooper with the heels always wins.

Reagan said that.

Monday, August 14, 2006 8:48:00 AM  
Blogger Florence Forrest said...

Well done AOC, it was a tough round. I agree with Gyrobo, it must have been the heels that did it.

Yes, its your Shout;)champagne for me.

(oh and Prof, thanks for the Gumshoe game link :D

Monday, August 14, 2006 9:41:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home