Monday, August 14, 2006

The End of Challenge #10

The challenge has been cast. The gauntlet thrown down. Many have been called, few have answered. On the planet Hacknor... On Fire Island D, twelve brave contestants will compete. Who will falter? Who will thrive? Who will be






Gladiators, everyone here has done a great job up for the past several months.






Unfortunately, someone here will not be making it to the next round.








And I'm surprised he didn't see this coming.





Time for someone to roll out the door.





Professor Xavier, you are not the Last Gladiator Standing. Goodbye.




Last Gladiator Standing was brought to you in part today by Beer Goggles.



Yeah, you know you want 'em. Go pick up a pair today.

5 Comments:

Blogger Gyrobo said...

Only three left- the suspense!

Monday, August 14, 2006 8:46:00 AM  
Blogger Florence Forrest said...

Its always sad when one has to go. *sniff*

Monday, August 14, 2006 9:43:00 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Shocked. That's what I am. Shocked.

Well, at least I'll be able to go back to my nice warm and cosy bed and see all the smiling faces of my students again.

It has been a lot fun. Thanks to Jon for running such a fun show!

Monday, August 14, 2006 10:47:00 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

I can hardly wait for the next challange. BTW I am so happy to be able to pee standing yup again.

Monday, August 14, 2006 11:21:00 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

I that the Professor would have used some mind control there.

Monday, August 14, 2006 11:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home