Thursday, August 03, 2006

Challenge #10

The challenge has been cast. The gauntlet thrown down. Many have been called, few have answered. On the planet Hacknor... On Fire Island D, twelve brave contestants will compete. Who will falter? Who will thrive? Who will be



Jon: OK gladiators, before the next challenge is anyone here a Berserker?

Professor X: Are you referring to the Nordic warriors who work themselves up into a frenetic rage before battle?

Jon: Yes.

The contestants look at each other shrugging and shaking their heads.

Jon: How about Luxan Hyper Rage? Anyone have that?

Again the contestants look at each other then shake their heads no.

Jon: How about gamma radiated cells? Anyone turn super strong and green when angry?

Once more, the participants indicate negative.

Jon: Great.

The contestants are bathed in a strange light. The ray causes them to switch genders.

Erifia: What the frell?

Professor X: I can't believe that you just did this.

Jon: Don't worry about it, the effects are only supposed to last a week. At least that's what they told me. This thing is still experimental.

Erifia: This is an outrage! What are we supposed to until then?

Jon: Hey, you're all pretty clever. You'll figure it out. Oh and one more thing. The special guest judge is them.

Jon points to the camera.

Henchman: You mean, the cameraman?

Jon: No, them. Past the camera.

AOC: The guys in the production booth?

Jon: No, past them.

Henchman and AOC: The producers?

Jon: No, the audience! The audience will be the special guest judge!

Pause

Henchman: I think I'm going to need a different outfit.

Erifia: I think we're all going to need different outfits.

AOC looks down at his chest.

AOC: Hey, these things look kind of nice.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Last Gladiator Standing was brought to you by Acme Super Jetpacks.

Go to new heights in Acme Super Jetpacks!

Do not fly jetpack over restricted airspace or powerlines. Do not let jetpack get hit by laserfire, gunfire, air to air missiles, rocket propelled grenades, rocks, or playground balls. Do not use jetpack in rain, snow, or if the temperature is hotter than 35 degrees Celsius. Keep out of the reach of children. Professional stunt flier on a closed course. Do not submerge jetpack. Do not paint jetpack. Do not inhale or drink jetpack fuel. Shoulder harness does not fit all body types. Warranty not valid on Fire Island 12.

15 Comments:

Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

Jon... I'll kill you. I will destroy you... As matter of fact, I feel even more angry then I would have normally.

Thursday, August 03, 2006 11:12:00 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

I wonder how this will effect Henchman's name.

Will it become Henchwoman or just "The Hench?"

Thursday, August 03, 2006 11:56:00 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

( is suddenly glad he was eliminated)

Friday, August 04, 2006 1:00:00 AM  
Blogger Bulma said...

You know I would be curiois to see What you'd be like as a girl.

Friday, August 04, 2006 1:06:00 AM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

Ummmmmmm I'm scared

Friday, August 04, 2006 1:09:00 AM  
Blogger Aayla Secura said...

your not the only one!

Friday, August 04, 2006 2:40:00 AM  
Blogger Florence Forrest said...

The audience gets to vote? would that mean I could vote? I'm a member audience. or are you just teasing me...

Looking forward to the next round.

Friday, August 04, 2006 6:11:00 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Erifia -- No threatening the host, now. This was actually Simon's idea. Blame her, er I mean him.

Gyrobo -- Maybe we can call her Hencherita? Maybe not.

Vegeta -- I concur.

Floremce -- Yes. you get to vote.

Friday, August 04, 2006 7:48:00 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

I'm glad I was knocked out now; I didn't have my gender changed.

Now we can do some audience voting...

Friday, August 04, 2006 12:20:00 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

This is an outrage ... man this are nice, ... I can't beleive this has ... I mean these are really nice, Hey Erifa how do you ever get out of the house, I mean I might hang out with these all day ...

Erifia: shut up you Moron!!!

Yeah, focus out rage on Jon. soo angry ... but I mean come on look at them...

Friday, August 04, 2006 1:07:00 PM  
Blogger Nepharia said...

"AOC looks down at his chest.

AOC: Hey, these things look kind of nice."

How hard is it to get into your armour now? It's it just a tad uncomfortable?

Friday, August 04, 2006 3:43:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

We get to vote? *grin* This could get messy.

Friday, August 04, 2006 11:05:00 PM  
Blogger Skywalker said...

Lightsaber and jetpacks dont mix well. Dont ask me how I know that.

Friday, August 04, 2006 11:06:00 PM  
Blogger captain koma said...

Hmmm the audience get to vote. This could turn the betting completly upside down. Gee and I had all my money of Erifia. (Sorry Henchwoman, Hench-girl, Wench-girl, Wenchy)

Ohh Im so in trouble. Hey and AOC dude get a grip. Opps wrong phrase there. Don't get a grip. Oh so you already have.

Oh dear thats an image I don't want again. Really.

Ewwwww!

Koma (Glad I am still Male, though like Bulma, Lin is Curious)

Saturday, August 05, 2006 6:16:00 AM  
Blogger Deadpool said...

Since none of you wimps seem to know how to really win a competition I've decided to reenter myself, wait what do you mean I can't reenter?

Saturday, August 05, 2006 7:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home