Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Simon: The Other Judge Is Climbing Out From Henchy's Rubble Mess...

Well, it certainly seems that our Mandalorian friend has disappeared, though it is entirely possible that he met a bad end due to someone’s purple lightsabre. Since he isn’t around to render judgment upon your sad little arses, it falls to me to pick a winner. In regards to judging, I'll borrowing a statement from a fellow Brit, Ms. Traviss, “sticking my head in a bucket of decaying sheep's entrails would have been more fun.” So, employing the age old white glove test, we shall check your areas to see if they are sparkling clean.

Erifia: Why does it not surprise me that a girl who dresses so minimally would know a species that can suck and eat anything. Can you too suck the chrome off a trailer hitch? I do commend you for getting your area sparkly clean.

Henchman: You seemed off to a nice start until you ran into those ugly poorly dressed creatures. Quelling the anger of hyper aggressive species is well outside your pay grade, I’m afraid, and it showed. Stick with waving your flags around.

Xavier: Yours was certainly the most entertaining cleaning experience to watch, very few janitors can legitimately claim to have had to deal with a hot woman wielding a sentient sword. Congrats on being the first, it will be your only claim to fame since your cleaning left much to be desired.

Picard: Nice attempt at cleaning, though I must say that suit looks a bit dodgy, I’m not sure it was protective. It’s nice to see that Watson has some skills other than looking surprised.

AOC: Your ‘little clone’ seems to be the one in charge of things, he certainly does the more obvious thinking. I’ve not decided if that is a good thing or not. Your area is clean, but it took you both forever, which is what happens when one of using a dust buster sized piece of kit to clean an arena.


Well, your areas are all as clean if not cleaner than when you found them, save Henchman’s pile of rubble. Henchman, you should probably toss some paint and dynamite into the mix, call it modern art and be done with it. After much thought, I’ve selected a winner, and that lucky soul who will be guaranteed one more week on this wretched revolving rock is……








Professor Xavier. You all know the drill, send your vote as soon as possible to Jon once you make up your simple little minds.

Cheers!
Simon

5 Comments:

Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

I'll have you know my "lil clone" is very smart. It hasn't gotten me into trouble yet. though is does have trouble thinking right when it comes to dealing with L... Uhh, I was using my inside voice on the outside again wasn't I?

What I meant to say, Simon, is your judgement sucks as much as my Hoover Bike.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006 1:59:00 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006 6:15:00 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

All that kissing up to Jango was just wasted breath, eh? Well I'm glad Simon came through. Thanks big guy. I didn't mean half that stuff I said about you.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006 11:03:00 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

My suit was Radioactive Man's suit!

Wednesday, August 02, 2006 12:52:00 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

My eyes! The goggles! They do nothing!

Wednesday, August 02, 2006 2:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home