Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Jango: And The Winner Is.... (Challenge 9)

Sorry friends I was preparing for Jango ADE 2, coming out this winter!
Anyways the votes are in! and how about a nice big large cheer for the Challenge 9 winner and the best person who cleaned up the place better. ...................


Professor Xavier!

Congrats Professor you win absolutly nothing!


No just kidding, a old Mandalorian joke. You win 10 cases of Jango ADE! From Cherry Mon to Hoth Ice! Good luck for the next challenege. And yes Simon, there was a mad man with a purple lightsaber chasing me saying "Give me more Jango ADE!".

This is Jango, signing off.

9 Comments:

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

It's a hundred plus degrees outside and I could really go for some Jango Ade right now. Thanks!

Wednesday, August 02, 2006 11:02:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am the Prof.'s paternal unit.

I have no discernible influence on him since I am almost hopelessly not on the cutting edge where he seems to reside.

My lack of cutting edginess is denoted by my so behind the times usage of the archaic "paternal unit".

Paternal pride, even proprietary pride, is ever present and eternal.

And I am a proud papa.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006 11:42:00 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

I could have done with some Jango Ade during the heatwave.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006 12:54:00 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Well at least I know now I didn't my punctuality from your side of the family ... wait you're both side of the family aren’t you?

Wednesday, August 02, 2006 2:13:00 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

I sure could've gone for some Hoth Ice yesterday. Hottest day in 30 years!

And I should know; I'm a heat historian.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006 2:18:00 PM  
Blogger Jango Fett said...

Dont worry Jango ADE 2 will be out. Cooler than ever!

Wednesday, August 02, 2006 3:12:00 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Did you refer to your heat index cards, Gyrobo?

See get it? Heat index? Aw forget it.

Thursday, August 03, 2006 7:21:00 AM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

I...

Oh, it's too hot a day.

Thursday, August 03, 2006 6:53:00 PM  
Blogger Florence Forrest said...

I think I heard somewhere that the Prof LOVES Jango Ade.

Friday, August 04, 2006 6:03:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home