Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Well It looks like I owe Simon an apology

After I called Simon a Girl scout and And well look at him he looks like one . Tak said something about Simon with women of ill repute. Then Simon starts bragging about the women he sleeps with , What really grabbed my attention was he talked about a Woman with Aqua hair dressed in a Bunny outfit.

I just laugh at him, saying" There is no way a worm like you can handle a wildcat like her. You would be dead before you actually got started."

Well as I was walking past the room the Simon uses while on Hacknor I heard giggling and other noises. Then she came out.
I didn't know there was another aqua haired woman on the planet in a bunny suit . Well all I can say is you have odd taste in women Simon.

8 Comments:

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Oh the humanity!

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 6:01:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG maybe someone took a bulma look alike potion of Wlgangs

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 11:58:00 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Who was that lady I saw you with last night...?

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 12:44:00 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

She looks like Bulma before she became bulimic.


(Stop booing, I know some of you were thinking it also. What can I say, I’m a jerk)

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 12:46:00 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

I was gonna say it, but I didn't...

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 1:08:00 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

That is because you have class and style, unlike me.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 5:43:00 PM  
Blogger Simon said...

Nothing at all wrong with the big boned girls. And I'm thinking she looks like Bulma before the Midol bloating relief kicks in.

Friday, June 30, 2006 1:48:00 AM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

Maybe if Bulma was crushed by a trash compactor she might look like that.

Saturday, July 01, 2006 3:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home