Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Making a new friend

Today I bummped into Aayla. I decided to thank her for the use of her bathroom.

"I am sorry I havent been too social. I am not use to it actually. The only social events I get sent to are things for my emplyoers." I said

She smile, "Don't worry, I totallly understand. Can you help me?"

"Sure." I smiled

"I was going to go and sit in the reading room but I have to go through the TV room and that perv is in there. Can you get rid of him please." She asked

"Sure Aayla." I said

I walked into the tv room and while scanning decided that perhaps I should have asked which one as Henchmen and Hudson was in at the bar playing thumb wars.

Then I had a stroke of genius. I walked to the window, "WoW those twil lik girls just got in a fight in the pool and are ripping each other's biki off…" I made sure to say out loud… I should have made sure to stand out of the stampeede's way though. I was just going to tell Aayla the coast was clear when I caught Charles following the testostrone heard

"And where are you going?" I asked

He smiled and nervously laughed, "to scold the men."

"sure" I said

After telling Aayla the coast was clear she said she owed me and went to the reading room. In my bedroom I found a letter attached to Chalres shirt. His shirt was covered in lipstick and perfume. It read…

Maggie,
Thought you should know. Proffessor Xavier was in one of the contestants room all night and it wasn't your room. From the lips stick and perfume… Well You decided

H


I was looking for Charles to show him what I found in my room when I ran into Aayla.
I told her…

"You know… There is only two girls it could be. I wouldn’t put it past one of them. Want me to find out?" She asked

"Sure I would owe you a lot if you did." I said

Aayla smiled, "No I already owe you.. Okay so Now its time for me to be Sherlock Yoda."

4 Comments:

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

First of all, I rushed out by the pool just to make sure the boys didn't make jack-asses out of themselves. They are both in need of a bit of supervision.

Second, I absolutely deny being up to any shenanigans. Why go out for a burger when you have steak at home? ;-)

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 3:55:00 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

I'm glad you two ladies are getting along. It's like I always say: "On Hacknor, a stranger isn't a stranger, just a friend you haven't met."

That's horribe. I've never actually ever said that.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 5:17:00 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Prof X: If the perfume is Channel #9, then you are going to need a shower. I heard that is what Vegta wears when he is cross-dressing.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 5:27:00 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

this coming from the man in pink armor

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 7:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home