Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Time warp

Xavier narrates:

I roll into Maggie's room. I glance furtively over my shoulder, checking to see if something is following me.

"Anything wrong?" Maggie asks.

"Huh? Oh, um, no . . no. I was just . .um . ."

"It doesn't take a telepath to see that you're nervous about something." Maggie seems not herself

My brow furrows. "It was nothing, really. That last challenge, the trip to the Mirror Universe, left me a little rattled."

"Really? What happened?" She inquires

"It's just that the evil Xavier was . . well . . really, really evil. I'm just kind of amazed that I could have become that person."

Maggie's eyes drop down. "Yeah, I know what you mean."

"I think I'm going to go take a shower. Why don't you come by in a bit?" I say

_______

[Xavier leaves but decides to go get Cognac in the main hang-out room]


Maggie narrates:

I have been troubled all night, Charles tried to comfort me... I find letter in his room... They are from this woman... Lusty Tart?
I confronted her, I opened my lap-top

10:20 PM
"So are you the one sending Charles all the love letters?" I asked
10:51 PM
L>Tart said... "Charles??? Who the hell is Charles? love letters??? WTF are those?"

11:51 PM
L>Tart said..."Magdalena; Ho,(opps!darn dyslexia) I mean; Oh, you mean the professor? 'Charles' sounds pretentious & snobbish. & not at all intimate. I would never call anyone 'Charles'. Love letters? 'Love' has nothing to do with it. Ask 'Charles'."



I typed hard on the keys... "I plan to!"

L>T said... " I think 'Charles is playing two ends against the middle."




I slammed the laptop lid down…

Charles was enjoying a nice glass of Cognac... The reading room was full of the remaining contestants...

"Charles Francis Xavier!" I scream as I enter the room..


AOC and Henchman looked at each other, "Francis?"

I didn't give him time to scan me Telepathically I was angry and Charles would give me an explanation.... "WHO do you think I am? You think I am like Pantha or that hussy machine of your nemesis? Is that what this is? Magneto's little bot-bimbo can change into different women...."

Henchmen, "Or men... would explain the pink helmet..." AOC snickers

I didn't let AOC and Henchman's comments stop me, "even allows Magneto to have more than one at the same time, so you think what... ? " I throw the letters and the transcripts of Miss Tart's conversation and mine to Charles...


AOC snickers, "My money is Maggie.." "I don't know he might use his telepathy to maker her forget " Henchman replied both speaking deliberately loud...

I glared waiting for Charles to answer and then stormed off...

I sat in my room Why did I blow up like that, I wasn't mad at him... no I knew what was bothering me... It was that last challenges... the Nazi me...

Just then Gaia appeared...

"Gaia? Why? What is wrong?" I asked

Gaia looks at me… "I need you to come with me... I will explain on the way.."

I turned and saw Charles rolling in...


"Charles I don't have time...." I shouted...

Before he could speak Gaia waved her hand, I could see the clock behind Charles.... 8:59:59 am




[Charles stares for a moment as the two disappears.... Everything slows for a sec and then returns to normal. As Charles turns a bubble returns and Maggie appears...]



I am looking at the clock... 9:00:00 am...

"How is that possible I have been gone...." I said confused

"1 second..." Charles said...

"No it was longer. " I replied...

"So what ..." Charles went to inquire...


"Not now Charles... If you can excuse me, I need sometime to gather my thoughts of what happen the last..... " I turned away and Charles nodded and rolled away...


I opened the lid of my laptop... The church would want me to document what happened... How do I explain what happened to me and Gaia, especially when we here I was gone only a second...

I will try to fill in what happened in that 1 second...

Soon I will begin my logs as soon as I figure out where to begin.....

4 Comments:

Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

And this is why I like drinking with the Henchman. We always get to see the cool stuff. And on hudson tab, even better.

Thursday, July 13, 2006 7:40:00 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

First of all, that other woman means nothing to me. Wait! I mean I don't even know her! She's just some kind of crazed X-Men Fan Girl! I don't know how she got my address! I'm trying to get a restraining order against her! She's a stalker!

You're buying this, right? We're good?

Friday, July 14, 2006 8:33:00 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Prof X: Henchman and I will put Captain Picard in your clothing and chair to distract your stalker.



For a price! (psst, Henchman what do you chage for something like that?)

Friday, July 14, 2006 6:56:00 PM  
Blogger concerned citizen said...

Alright, Magdelina, I'll tell you what the problem is. It's not us, it's HIM.

He's using the split personality thing (or whatever that is) to play us.

Men!
You know how they are. They get us on our backs & wriggling like a puppy getting it's belly stroked(?)
I don't know about you, but, I have no power against THAT.

Sunday, July 16, 2006 9:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home