Wednesday, September 06, 2006

So Long

I regret not being able to compete in this game for as long as others did, but I'm happy that everyone had fun doing this...


The couple of lame posts I did do, I had fun doing. Brilliant idea for a game show/blog on Jon's part, so props to him.
I love the idea of doing another one, and look forward to that.


Not much else to say from me but congratulations to everyone who competed. You all did a marvelous job, and it's amazing that we have such creative writers and individuals here with us.
You're all winners; no one loses, and so on and so forth...


On that note, I leave you with:
Goodbye may seem forever,
Farwell is like the end,
But in my heart's the memories,
And there, we'll always be.
*cheesy*


Cheers, Erifia.

1 Comments:

Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

Thanks. I'm sorry something came up. The prospects for a Girl Only alliance was amazing.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006 10:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home