Friday, June 09, 2006

Not by my chiny chin chin

So they announced the next Challenge. Charles gave me a glance and we spoke briefly telephathically. I watched as people went in.

Sidekick? Why this? I don't know a thing about sidekicks then it hit me. I do know a sidekick.
So I ran to my room

"Maggie you're going the wrong way!" Jon yelled.

"Jon I have to change I am wearing the wrong outfit." I yelled back

"HUH?" Jon said with a look of confusion


I went and found the skimpiest outfit I could find… Then I returned and walked right past Private Hudson.

"Um, Hi Maggie, Um Wow. You look great." He stuttered

I turned and smile, "I Guess I better find me a sidekick."

"Yeah… wait you think you and I…" He began to say

"Sure Hudson you can be my sidekick…" I was so cleaver, so I thought

"Yes, er I mean NO! Go out not sidekick, I can't be your sidekick, Jon said I couldn't… er I mean the H Man is no ones sidekick dollface. The H man is the ultimate bad ass…." Hudson tried to act tough

A cameraman walked by, "and Jon said he wasn't allowed to be anyone's sidekick for the challenge."

"Don't listen to the man behind the camera… He doesn’t know anything." Hudson huffed

"Look I am sorry I just thought with your years of experience being Jon's…" I started to say and he interrupted me

"Woah woah woah, " He stood up and everyone looked at him, " People Let's get one thing clear here, I am not Jon's sidekick!"


Jon walked over to me, "Maggie the side kicks to choose from are in there." He shoved me to the door.

As I went to walk in Hudson yelled, "Maggie anytime you want to dump the bald guy, I will show you what the H man can do and it will be game over."

I rolled my eyes and shuttered, somehow I was going to regret the whole Hudson thing, I just knew it. I walked in the room and suddenly I was swarmed by all the potential sidekicks



"Zoinks!" The tall lanky man said, "Oh I would be happy to be your sidekick."











"What You Talkin' 'Bout Willis? I am going to be her sidekick." A small kid said










"Hey Boss, I am the best sidekick here." Another little fella said.

"Really ?" I asked then I remember Jon saying, don't forget your catchphrases, "Do you have a catchphrase?"










He tore off his chef hat and pointed up, " da plane! da plane! Da plane boss, da plane!" He began shouting when a small yellow canary tug on my curls










I turned and looked, "Aww your cute. What is your name?"
He sits down to a typewriter and types something and then hands it to me.

"Hello, Woodstock, Do you have a catchphrase?" I ask then a dog butts his head on my leg lightly to get my attention.



"You are cute too, though you drool a lot." I say kneeling down

He shook his head yes.

"Do you have a catchphrase?" I ask and he just looks at me with a dumb expression

Then I see a orange cat, "psst hey I would go with the dumb dog."

"Are you a sidekick?" I asked



"Carefully lady I have claws." The orange tabby says, "I am just trying to help Odie find his place as someone else's sidekick." Just then Odie began drooling all over the cat

I smiled, "I think he prefers you."




I was walking around when I heard a noise, I looked down and saw someone.



"Oh Dear me, You are tall aren't you. You wouldn’t be interested in a sidekick who is a little small for a sidekick, would you?" The pink pig said











Then something fuzzy ran to me… " Wocka, Wocka, Wocka…. Want to hear a joke?" The Fuzzy bear asked











"Oh dear, oh dear me. If you want funny I can do funny. I can be real funny." The pink pig said while attached to my leg








"Where's the Mama?" I turned to find a small baby dinosaur










"Oh dear oh dear, oh dear me…." The pink pig said running around in front of me, "I can be a cute baby dinosaur too."










I looked and saw Charles already had his sidekick.




"Oh dear me Oh dear… I can have wings too " the pink fella ran away and then came back, "See."









"I don't know …" I said

"I'm the baby, gotta luv me." The baby dinosaur said…

"Well you are cute but I think I should get something a little tough." I said





"Oh Dear, Oh dear, I can be tough,"









"A warrior." I said


"Oh Dear Oh dear, my grandfather was a warrior, his name was Trespassers Will. That's short for Trespassers William. I still have his armor…" The piglet ran out and soon returned

He was jumping around me, "I may be small but I can be tough."








"We may have to go on adventures, maybe on a ship." I said teasingly


"*gulp* Oh Dear, oh dear... I can can go on adventures, I am good on ships." Piglet said






"We could go into space." I continued to tease

"Space? *gulp gulp* Oh dear me... Oh I can do space.." Piglet said as he was shaking







"I work for the church." I smiled

"Oh dear oh dear... I go to sunday school alot..." Piglet jumped up and down





"We may have to go to different places." I said with a smile





"Oh Dear, like the beach?" Piglet said







"Or may a field of flowers? Oh Dear me that would be nice" Piglet said gleefully









"My boyfriend is Charlse Xavier, and..." As I spoke Piglet interrupted


"Oh Dear, Say no more.... " Piglet said jumping around making slashing movements.

Something growled and he ran up my leg and hid under my hair, "Oh Dear … is it gone?" He said shaking.



I smiled, "Okay come on sidekick."

"Yippee." He said

As I walked out I saw a little yellow bear waddle over to Jon

"Oh Bother, Jon it seems I have lost my sidekick. I will get him back when the challenge is over wont I? After all what's a Poohbear without a Piglet"


He looked down sadly at a picture…


6 Comments:

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Aww, that's so cute.

And Hudson, it's not wise to make time with the woman of a guy who can make you think you are a slug.

Friday, June 09, 2006 2:09:00 PM  
Blogger Private Hudson said...

Nice sidekick, Mags. I bet I could beat the stuffing out of him! Haw haw!

Friday, June 09, 2006 3:50:00 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

It seems Hudson has left me no choice. A slug it is.

Friday, June 09, 2006 10:32:00 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Hey X-man, aim that mind a little better next time *slimes slowly towards the sidekick room*

Monday, June 12, 2006 1:30:00 AM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

In life, nothing is certain but Disney characters.

Monday, June 12, 2006 8:46:00 AM  
Blogger Simon said...

So are you saying you're going to run around in a teddy bear outfit that says 'Pooh' on it now? Very classy

Friday, June 16, 2006 7:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home