Friday, June 09, 2006

Vegeta: Sidekicks? ugh!

So I finally went into the side kick room I noticed the walls were padded. How appropriate. Of course another Green lantern cannot attack me. (sigh.) It looks like I just have to get this over with.

This person came up to me.



" Alright! I can;t wait to go down the Vegeta poles to the Vegeta cave!" That just sounded wrong so I punched him. Jon yells from a speaker:" Vegeta stop hitting the sidekicks!"

Well there goes the fun in this. This strange thing runs up to me.

" I like Cereal!" it says. " That's ..... great." I said. It just kept saying " I like Cereal." Then it ran around screaming " I'm a horsey! Baaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!"


Luckily that thing went away. Well just when it looked like I was going to fail this challenge I hear, " Hey you! I will be your partner if you help me with my plans!"

I look down and see.


" Oh this is just great." I said. " A toddler. What kind of plan do you have?"


" Just wear this helmet."

" Fine." I put it on . "Now what? Besides me looking like an idiot? "

The child just stares" Blast! Your brain must be configured differently than a human's! So I can't control your mind. But I make sure you owe me I will be your sidekick."

I look at my other options, the nose picking pervert Robin, the thing that likes cereal, other weirdos. " Fine." I say.

Later I hear the Henchman has spiked my food, good thing I hear this before eating any. I give it to the boy. " How dare you! Why would you believe Stewart Gilligan Griffin eat Kitty litter?"

" I've heard things." I say.

" I was curious !" he says back. At that moment the cereal thing shows up " and says it's catch phrase " like cereal!"

" Well here you go!" said Stewie. Feeding the yellow thing the oatmeal.

" This tastes funny." it says.

" Eat it now !" Says the boy.


The weird creature eats the oatmeal obediently " Ha! Victory is mine!" Says Stewie. I'm beginning to like this kid.

5 Comments:

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

I think it worked out pretty well. I mean let's face it, you really don't want a little kid going down the Vegeta pole. That juts doesn't sound right.

Saturday, June 10, 2006 6:26:00 AM  
Blogger Magdalena said...

well you have two kids so you should be able to handel your sidekick :P

just stay away from mine :P

Saturday, June 10, 2006 1:52:00 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

Henchman: I guess so


Professor Thakyou for that horrifying thought



Magdelena I suppose Any your Sidkick will ehnd up in a sandwhich with eggs

Saturday, June 10, 2006 10:37:00 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

The child is wise beyond his years, for he knows the regenerative powers of oatmeal.

Monday, June 12, 2006 8:47:00 AM  
Blogger Simon said...

Good selection

Friday, June 16, 2006 7:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home