Saturday, July 15, 2006

Yo Dog, It's Me and My (Evil) Shadow

It was quiet on the set of LGS, but I knew it was my turn. I went to the room with the Dimensional Portal and I turned it on (it was as easy as workin' a mixing board). It hummed to life and a figure stepped through.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us: Yo dog, you look tight! That outfit is too much!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us: Yo dog, the phrase "Yo dog" is so done. Nobody says "Yo dog," yo.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us: Yo dog, you're kidding, right? This phrase is off tha hook!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us: Yo dog, No it isn't. It's pathetic. So why'd you bring me here anyways, dog?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us: Yo dog, I had to confront my evil twin. Everyone else is doing it, I had to do it, too, yo.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us: Well here I am, dog.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us: OK, this bites, dog. Just tell me what you do, dog.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us: Well dog, I write and produce music.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us: Lame.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us: I, uh, am the judge of Last Gladiator Standing and Alderaan Idol.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us: Lame.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us: I have my own line of loose-fitting and fashionable men's wear.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us: Lame.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us: Well, OK, dog, then what do you do?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us: Well dog, I conquer planets.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us: That's horrible!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us: I destroy cities.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us: That's terrible!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us: I also write beat poetry.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us: Beat poetry?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us: Well a guy's got to have a hobby.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us: Well dog, I guess I should be going.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us: Yeah dog, I guess you should go.

4 Comments:

Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Yo Dawg!! that was off the hook the way you two just stared at each other and were really Lame.

Saturday, July 15, 2006 12:31:00 PM  
Blogger Simon said...

Beat poetry? That stuff was pretenious and annoying at the height of it's popularity and it's only gotten worse with time.

But at least your alternate self wasn't being chased around by people singing the oreo jingle, that's an improvement.

Saturday, July 15, 2006 1:39:00 PM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

So now we know: the polar opposite of music is planet-conquering. Obvious as obsidian!

Saturday, July 15, 2006 2:25:00 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Randy, Randy, Randy.

Actually, since there were only two Randys I guess I said one too many. Oh well.

Saturday, July 15, 2006 5:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home