Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Headmistress Xavier

A woman! Usually I use making someone think they are a girl as a punishment. Er, I mean as an attempt to broaden their perspectives to aid them on their spiritual journey. But now Jon has used his Red Kryptonite or whatever to make me a girl. Me! The definition of masculine virility. Crazy.

Doing a quick telepathic scan told me that the others felt as confused and uncomfortable as I did. Except maybe for Henchwoman, that pervert. Hmm, it’s too bad Maggie’s back on Earth right now.

Looking around at the others and how silly they looked made me feel self-conscious. I was suddenly aware that my business suit was alternatively too baggy and too tight in various places. I decided to head back to my room. I found Arthur there polishing my shoes.

“Oh, hi Prof–,” he started to say. “W-who on Earth are you?” The look of fear on his face was almost cute.

“It’s alright Arthur, this is just the results of the latest contest. Everyone has had their genders changed.”

Arthur quickly looked down at himself in panic. “No, not you. Just the contestants,” I reassured him. He breathed a sigh of relief. “Now why don’t you go get me some ice cream,” I suggested, feeling a sudden craving. “Something chocolatey.”

As he left, I headed over for the dresser. I knew Maggie had left some of her things here. I thought I might be able to find a more comfortable outfit there.

Opening the top draw I found a very comfortable looking silky white dress. It looked clingy yet demure. I thought it might show off my new figure quite well. And there in a small wooden box were some rather stunning looking earrings. Normally I don’t care for jewelry but they really looked quite becoming.

I pulled off my clothes and reached for the dress. Then I caught site of myself in the full length mirror. I lay the dress aside and stared at my new female body. My hands seemed to move of themselves, caressing and exploring. I just couldn’t keep myself off myself. I definitely needed to see Maggie as soon as I could.

I stretched my mind telepathically across the ether until I made contact with her.

xavierfemale03

“Charles? You feel different somehow.”

xavierfemale

“It’s really me. I need to see you right away. Can you come to Hacknor?”

“Well, the shuttle will take me a few days. I could be there by Friday.”

Blast! “That’s no good. It’s too late. Hmm. I have an idea. Blink on the Exiles team can teleport vast distances. Let me find her and I’ll have her bring you to me.”

“Okay, but what’s going on?”

“I’ll explain when you get here.”

It took me a better part of the hour to track down the Exiles. They were in the middle of some battle with an alternate universe Hulk. I explained to Blink it was a desperate emergency so she agreed to help.

blink01

Within moments, Maggie was there. I could see both girls were a little freaked out to see me as a female but I really didn’t have the time to go into the whole story. Blink went back to her battle and Maggie stood before me with her hands on her hips, obviously insisting on hearing the story.

xavierfemale2

“It’s quite simple,” I started. “This is Jon’s latest challenge. He wants to see how we cope with being the alternate gender for a week.”

“I see,” she said, a little dubiously. “And how are you coping?”

“To be honest I’m feeling incredibly turned on. I’m really glad you were free.” I moved closer to her but Maggie backed away.

“I don’t know Charles. This isn’t really something I’ve, um, ever been into. I am Catholic, you know.”

I couldn’t help but smile at her. Maggie looked so sweet in her modesty. “I do. I also know that the long lists of rules are more like guidelines for you. You never been one to let dogma get in the way of a good time. And I think we could have a very good time.”

I winked at Maggie as I said that last bit. I came up next to her and took her hands in mine. She didn’t resist as I pulled her down on top of me. Our lips met and I could feel her trembling, uncertain and yet curious.

captainmarvel5-032pic1

As this show is meant for network broadcast, I won’t bore you with all of the salacious details, but suffice it to say we had a phenomenal time for the rest of the week.

12 Comments:

Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

Wow...

Tuesday, August 08, 2006 9:28:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hold back the men!

Tuesday, August 08, 2006 9:46:00 PM  
Blogger captain koma said...

It didn't take long for the girl on girl action to happen. I wasn't expecting it from you Chuck. More like Henchwomans territory.

Koma. Still male and very happy to be so. But.....

Tuesday, August 08, 2006 11:18:00 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

A) nice Sinead O'Connor look.
B) might as well as tear up a picture of the Pope, what with the helping Maggie, DEFENDER OF THE CHRUCH, break a couple of the Church's rules.
C) too bad I din not think of that ploy to get the male vote.
D) glad to see I was not the only one having trouble with the whole body touching issue
and E) It is against LGS rule to have hot woman on woman action without making at least some reference to Private Hudson.

Nicely done :)


HA HA my word verfication was gaybzy. What at the chances of that LOL

Tuesday, August 08, 2006 11:25:00 PM  
Blogger Florence Forrest said...

I'm glad you enjoyed yourself prof, must have been all that Jango Ade.

Its amazing how fashion sense suddenly becomes so important isn't it ;)

Wednesday, August 09, 2006 4:05:00 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

I did hear some odd grunts coming from outside our window. I can't swear it was Hudson but really, who else would it have been?

And I agree Flo, it's not how you feel, it's how you look.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006 7:06:00 AM  
Blogger Magdalena said...

you should have heard how many times Father Gibsy dropped his bible at confession and after he ran swiftly to his room

Charlse I do want that dress back

Wednesday, August 09, 2006 11:33:00 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

This was supposed to be about understanding the opposite gender and helping people to help people. But you made it all sick and twisted. I'm very disapointed in you.

*Rewinds tape*

Yes, very disapointed.

*rewinds tape*

Very, very distah.........

Wednesday, August 09, 2006 12:15:00 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Cough....yes....it was disgraceful...I'll just read that again...

Wednesday, August 09, 2006 2:01:00 PM  
Blogger Nepharia said...

Ok, so does this mean your sexual orientation changed or stayed the same? (scratching head)

Wednesday, August 09, 2006 7:07:00 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Nepharia: I think Charles orientation stayed the same, While technically playing for team Sappho, he is still being attracted to what his male side like women. Maggie on the other hand, well that might be a different story.

But I might not be the best person on this subject, as I am still trying to figure out if it counts as getting to second base if I felt my own breast?

Thursday, August 10, 2006 12:54:00 AM  
Blogger Gyrobo said...

A fifty-million dollar research grant says it does.

Thursday, August 10, 2006 5:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home